BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The charge of “Lewd and lascivious behavior with a victim age 12 to 16” has been filed against Boca Raron resident John Austin Kinley of Spanish River Road.
We expect to obtain the arrest report from Boca Raton Police on Monday, but know at this point — according to public records — that Kinley was arrested early Saturday morning and remains in the Palm Beach County Jail Saturday night.
The 24-year-old was also charged with violating probation.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Tropical Depression Could Form Within Day
- FLORIDA COVID: More Than 14K Cases Recorded On Friday, 148 Deaths
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Child Neglect, Weapon Charge
- Get Paid To Get A COVID Shot In Boca Raton
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested
- IT’S ALIVE: Hurricane Hunter Finds Circulation In System Near Florida
- Lotus Boca Raton Homeowner Sued For Spreading Rumors About Neighbor
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form