BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — 24-year-old John Austin Kinley allegedly had oral and anal sex with a boy between the ages of 12 and 16. He is now in the Palm Beach County Jail, charged with “lewd and lascivious behavior.”
Kinley, according to a police report, was busted after the young man involved in the sex acts told a teacher that something was wrong — that he was gay, met Kinley through a mutual acquaintance, and had sex with the man. The teacher, following appropriate procedures, told Boca Raton Police that she was concerned.
The student told police what happened and stated that he initiated the sex acts in Kinley’s Camino Real apartment. He did not want Kinley prosecuted. Police however learned that the student met Kinley on the website “Jacked.” Detectives learned that Kinley was on probation for battery. It’s also illegal for a 24-year-old to have sex with a minor.
Kinley was taken into police custody and is now being held on $75,000 bond.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Fatal Crash In Gleneagles Country Club, Pedestrian Struck In Front Of Home
- Child Neglect, Hit and Run Charges For Boca Raton Woman
- Reminder: Masks Still Mandatory In Palm Beach County Schools
- Biergarten Boca Raton Sued, Drunk Dancer Falls On Woman
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Florida’s Turnpike To Close
- Heading To Disney World? No Masks Outside, Still Required Inside
- LOWEST IN A YEAR: Local COVID Hospitalizations Plummet
- No Mask Required In Publix If You Are Vaccinated
- Enhanced DUI Charge For Boca Man, Open Corona In Car When Stopped