BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — 24-year-old John Austin Kinley allegedly had oral and anal sex with a boy between the ages of 12 and 16. He is now in the Palm Beach County Jail, charged with “lewd and lascivious behavior.”
Kinley, according to a police report, was busted after the young man involved in the sex acts told a teacher that something was wrong — that he was gay, met Kinley through a mutual acquaintance, and had sex with the man. The teacher, following appropriate procedures, told Boca Raton Police that she was concerned.
The student told police what happened and stated that he initiated the sex acts in Kinley’s Camino Real apartment. He did not want Kinley prosecuted. Police however learned that the student met Kinley on the website “Jacked.” Detectives learned that Kinley was on probation for battery. It’s also illegal for a 24-year-old to have sex with a minor.
Kinley was taken into police custody and is now being held on $75,000 bond.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- SCHOOL DISTRICT: Students Will Be Behind Plexiglass Barriers
- FLORIDA HOSPITAL SITUATION BAD: Latest HHS Numbers Scary
- HURRICANE CENTER: New Tropical Wave East Of Florida May Grow
- West Boca, Delray Medical Centers Restrict Visitors
- PALM BEACH SCHOOL TEACHERS: “We’ll Reward Kids Who Wear Masks”
- COVID CRISIS FLORIDA: State Reports Another 16,935 Infections, 140 Deaths
- ARMED ROBBERY OUTSIDE TOWN CENTER MALL: Boca Raton Police Investigate
- UPDATE: Hurricane Center Now Says Two Systems Forming
- LAWSUIT: Don’t Burn The Body! Boca Raton Woman Set For Cremation, Son Says Stop…