BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — 24-year-old John Austin Kinley allegedly had oral and anal sex with a boy between the ages of 12 and 16. He is now in the Palm Beach County Jail, charged with “lewd and lascivious behavior.”
Kinley, according to a police report, was busted after the young man involved in the sex acts told a teacher that something was wrong — that he was gay, met Kinley through a mutual acquaintance, and had sex with the man. The teacher, following appropriate procedures, told Boca Raton Police that she was concerned.
The student told police what happened and stated that he initiated the sex acts in Kinley’s Camino Real apartment. He did not want Kinley prosecuted. Police however learned that the student met Kinley on the website “Jacked.” Detectives learned that Kinley was on probation for battery. It’s also illegal for a 24-year-old to have sex with a minor.
Kinley was taken into police custody and is now being held on $75,000 bond.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- EPA Says Make Sure Your Disinfectant Is On This List
- Fundraiser Today For Delray’s 3-Year-Old Sloane Caston, Battling Two Cancers
- LISTEN TO VOICEMAIL: Palm Beach County Elections Supervisor Calls Our Report Unfair
- CRASH: Atlantic and Jog In Delray Beach, Expect Delays
- Feds Prepare To Take Seven Bridges Home, Property Of Chiropractor Richard Davidson
- COVID-19 Infects 122 In Palm Beach County Schools
- Election Issues In Palm Beach County? Spokesperson Won’t Discuss Ballot Vans
- BREAKING: I-95 Northbound Closed In Boca Raton
- BREAKING: Florida Turnpike Closed At Glades Road