BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — In what Boca Raton Regional Hospital hopes to become the “centralized address” for women’s health in the area, a groundbreaking ceremony is set for next Wednesday to launch the hospital’s new $22-Million facility.
In September of 2010, Christine E. Lynn announced a transformational gift of $10 million to create a new Women’s Health & Wellness Institute at Boca Raton Regional Hospital. Ms. Lynn made the gift in honor of Gloria Drummond, the Hospital’s founder, on the occasion of Mrs. Drummond’s 80th birthday.
Nationally recognized for its expertise in breast health, the new Institute will serve as “centralized address” for women’s healthcare needs and provide a one-stop destination for a spectrum of services including pelvic health, specialty care and preventive cardiology and an individualized focus on fitness, nutrition and healthy lifestyles. The Institute will also offer the most advanced imaging technology available in medicine today.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach Schools: Wipes Shortage, Mask Shortages, Teachers Scared For Monday
- TEACHERS: Palm Beach County Parents Don’t Understand Where They’re Sending Kids
- Boynton Beach Woman Jailed, Tried To Smuggle Drugs Into Jail
- FLORIDA COVID: Palm Beach Pediatric Positivity 13.9 Percent As Schools Open
- Palm Beach County Schools: Substitutes Needed As In-Person Learning Begins
- Palm Beach Schools: Parents Still Say “No Way” To Sending Kids Back On Monday
- HURRICANE CENTER: Wilfred Forms, Early Track Towards Florida
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Food Service Worker Horror Story
- Palm Beach Schools: Who Are The Parents Sending Their Kids Monday?