BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — In what Boca Raton Regional Hospital hopes to become the “centralized address” for women’s health in the area, a groundbreaking ceremony is set for next Wednesday to launch the hospital’s new $22-Million facility.
In September of 2010, Christine E. Lynn announced a transformational gift of $10 million to create a new Women’s Health & Wellness Institute at Boca Raton Regional Hospital. Ms. Lynn made the gift in honor of Gloria Drummond, the Hospital’s founder, on the occasion of Mrs. Drummond’s 80th birthday.
Nationally recognized for its expertise in breast health, the new Institute will serve as “centralized address” for women’s healthcare needs and provide a one-stop destination for a spectrum of services including pelvic health, specialty care and preventive cardiology and an individualized focus on fitness, nutrition and healthy lifestyles. The Institute will also offer the most advanced imaging technology available in medicine today.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested
- IT’S ALIVE: Hurricane Hunter Finds Circulation In System Near Florida
- Lotus Boca Raton Homeowner Sued For Spreading Rumors About Neighbor
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens