BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — In what Boca Raton Regional Hospital hopes to become the “centralized address” for women’s health in the area, a groundbreaking ceremony is set for next Wednesday to launch the hospital’s new $22-Million facility.
In September of 2010, Christine E. Lynn announced a transformational gift of $10 million to create a new Women’s Health & Wellness Institute at Boca Raton Regional Hospital. Ms. Lynn made the gift in honor of Gloria Drummond, the Hospital’s founder, on the occasion of Mrs. Drummond’s 80th birthday.
Nationally recognized for its expertise in breast health, the new Institute will serve as “centralized address” for women’s healthcare needs and provide a one-stop destination for a spectrum of services including pelvic health, specialty care and preventive cardiology and an individualized focus on fitness, nutrition and healthy lifestyles. The Institute will also offer the most advanced imaging technology available in medicine today.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- CLAIM: Inmate Stabbed In Cell, Boca Raton’s GEO Group Liable
- Mask Mandate Alive In Palm Beach County, Officials Say Cops May Enforce
- Tweets By Boca Raton Teacher About Guns, Masks, The Lord Under Scrutiny
- Firehouse Subs Boca Raton Cited By Health Inspector
- DRIVE-BY SHOOTING BOCA RATON: One Shot On I-95 At Yamato
- Palm Beach County To DeSantis: We Make The Rules, Not You
- PUSH BACK: Florida Airports Remind Masks Still Mandatory, DeSantis Has No Authority
- UPDATE: Palm Beach School District Says Wear Masks Or Stay Home
- Boca Raton Police Charge Real Estate Agent With Harming Child