BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Watch county notification for watch 84
National Weather Service Miami FL
632 AM EDT Sat Apr 19 2014
Tornado Watch 84 remains valid until 10 AM EDT this morning for the following areas
In Florida this watch includes 3 counties
In South Florida
Broward Miami-dade Palm Beach
This includes the cities of…Fort Lauderdale… Miami and West Palm Beach.
Tornadoes…Hail to 1 inch in diameter…Thunderstorm wind gusts to 75 mph…And dangerous lightning are possible in these areas.
Remember…A Tornado Watch Means conditions are favorable for tornadoes in and close to the watch area. Persons in these areas should be on the Lookout for threatening Weather conditions and listen for later statements and possible warnings.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Florida’s “Vulnerable” Form For COVID-19 Shot May Be HIPAA Violation
- COVID Count Rising In Palm Beach County Schools
- Delray Beach Man, Registered Sex Offender, Arrested Again For Sex Crime
- Teacher, Arrested By Boca Raton Police, Set To Be Fired Today
- Delray’s Tiffany Terrazzano Jailed On Repeat Charge
- Palm Beach County Extends Mask Mandate, Some Fear DeSantis Will Ban It
- Huge Jump In Florida COVID Cases
- POTTY PROBLEM! High Profile Boca Building Sends Tenants To Porta-Johns
- Thieves Targeting Target Wanted By Police