BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Watch county notification for watch 84
National Weather Service Miami FL
632 AM EDT Sat Apr 19 2014
Tornado Watch 84 remains valid until 10 AM EDT this morning for the following areas
In Florida this watch includes 3 counties
In South Florida
Broward Miami-dade Palm Beach
This includes the cities of…Fort Lauderdale… Miami and West Palm Beach.
Tornadoes…Hail to 1 inch in diameter…Thunderstorm wind gusts to 75 mph…And dangerous lightning are possible in these areas.
Remember…A Tornado Watch Means conditions are favorable for tornadoes in and close to the watch area. Persons in these areas should be on the Lookout for threatening Weather conditions and listen for later statements and possible warnings.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Jewish Man Ordered Off Delta Flight From Fort Lauderdale To NYC Over Hat
- MAN SAYS HE WAS SHOT IN HEAD BEHIND AURA APARTMENTS IN BOCA RATON
- Delray Beach Woman Charged With Neglect After Toddler Abused, Images Uploaded
- Boca Raton Man Tries To Avoid, But Kills, Hollywood Man Illegally Crossing Street
- TRAFFIC ALERT: I-95 SHUT SOUTHBOUND IN BROWARD COUNTY
- UPDATE: DOUBLE FATAL CRASH IN WEST BOCA RATON MAY HAVE BEEN DUI RELATED
- Boca Raton Police Investigate Overnight Shooting Behind Aura
- TWO KILLED IN CRASH ON 441 AT KIMBERLY BLVD. IN WEST BOCA RATON
- Delray Beach Man Charged With Playing With His Jalapeño In Chipotle Parking Lot