BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — 76-year-old Irving Mangel was killed early this morning when his Hyundai collided with a tractor trailer executing a U-turn on Clint Moore Road. The truck was driven by 69-year-old Johnny Ray Arden of Tennessee.
From Boca Raton PD:
On Monday, April 21 at 6:08 a.m., officers with the Boca Raton Police Department’s Traffic Homicide Unit responded to a crash, which occurred in the 1000 block of Clint Moore Road.
The driver of a Freightliner tractor trailer was traveling east on Clint Moore Road and was attempting a u-turn. The driver of a Hyundai was traveling west on Clint Moore Road when he collided with the trailer. The driver of the Hyundai was pronounced dead at the scene.
The investigation is on-going. If anyone has information about this crash, they are asked to call Traffic Homicide Investigator Chris Somers at (561) 620-6141 or Palm Beach County Crime Stoppers at (800) 458-TIPS.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- GOOD COVID NEWS FLORIDA? All Numbers Dropping
- Enhanced DUI Charge Filed Against Boca Raton Woman
- CLAIM: Woman Critically Injured In Boca Raton Town Center Mall Lot
- Teacher Union: Keep Masks In Palm Beach Schools
- New Mask Policy In Palm Beach County School District
- ALLEGATION: Home Depot Botched $16K Storm Window Install, Ignoring Inspectors
- Woman Vomits In Town Center Mall Parking Lot, Is Charged With DUI
- COVID FLORIDA: Positivity Drops Into 4’s For First Time In Months, But Infections Rising
- Publix Ignores Maskless Woman As Stunned Shoppers Ask Her To Cover Mouth, Nose