BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — 76-year-old Irving Mangel was killed early this morning when his Hyundai collided with a tractor trailer executing a U-turn on Clint Moore Road. The truck was driven by 69-year-old Johnny Ray Arden of Tennessee.
From Boca Raton PD:
On Monday, April 21 at 6:08 a.m., officers with the Boca Raton Police Department’s Traffic Homicide Unit responded to a crash, which occurred in the 1000 block of Clint Moore Road.
The driver of a Freightliner tractor trailer was traveling east on Clint Moore Road and was attempting a u-turn. The driver of a Hyundai was traveling west on Clint Moore Road when he collided with the trailer. The driver of the Hyundai was pronounced dead at the scene.
The investigation is on-going. If anyone has information about this crash, they are asked to call Traffic Homicide Investigator Chris Somers at (561) 620-6141 or Palm Beach County Crime Stoppers at (800) 458-TIPS.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- NUMBER GAMES? COVID-19 Deaths High In Florida As DOH Says Positivity Low
- COVID-19 INFECTION: Boynton Elementary Student First In School District To Test Positive
- URGENT: Delray Beach Police Seeking Missing Woman
- COVID DEATHS SOAR: Florida Logs 223 Deaths On Tuesday
- Palm Beach County School District COVID Dashboard Already Questioned, Numbers Dropped
- TRAFFIC HAVOC: Palmetto Park Road To Close
- Guilty Plea From Delray Chiropractor Richard Davidson Came Just Months After Feds Moved In
- BOXED: Some Children Boxed In Boca Schools, Others Roam Freely During COVID
- VERY BAD: COVID Positivity Jumps In Palm Beach County, Deaths, Infections Up Statewide