DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Issac Brevil may be a rapist, and area police want to know if you have been sexually assaulted by the 26-year-old.
According to an affidavit of probable cause obtained by BocaNewsNow.com, Brevil was arrested by Boynton Beach Police after he allegedly raped a young woman in a vacant house. Brevil, of Delray Beach, allegedly met the young woman at a nightclub in Fort Lauderdale back in February. She told investigators that she awoke in the vacant house with Brevil performing a sex act on her.
Her repeated demands for him to stop, according to the report, were ignored.
Read the complete police report by clicking here. If you have information or believe you were victimized, please contact your local police department.
Brevil is being held in the Palm Beach County Jail in lieu of $50,000 bond.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County School Board Members Silent On Mask Mandates
- Seven Bridges Homeowner Sentenced To Six Years In Federal Prison
- CDC Says All School Students Should Wear Masks Indoors, School District Ignores
- CDC Expected To Tell Floridians To Mask Up, Even If Vaccinated
- Four “High Priority” Violations For Ben’s Kosher Deli In West Boca Raton
- Man Who Claims To Be Worth $27M Again Refuses To Pay Dinner Check
- Lyndsey Kennedy, Found In Delray Drain In March, Now Jailed
- SEVEN BRIDGES: Swingers, Seniors Fight Stability For Soul Of Community
- COVID ALERT: Palm Beach County Elevated To Critical