DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Issac Brevil may be a rapist, and area police want to know if you have been sexually assaulted by the 26-year-old.
According to an affidavit of probable cause obtained by BocaNewsNow.com, Brevil was arrested by Boynton Beach Police after he allegedly raped a young woman in a vacant house. Brevil, of Delray Beach, allegedly met the young woman at a nightclub in Fort Lauderdale back in February. She told investigators that she awoke in the vacant house with Brevil performing a sex act on her.
Her repeated demands for him to stop, according to the report, were ignored.
Read the complete police report by clicking here. If you have information or believe you were victimized, please contact your local police department.
Brevil is being held in the Palm Beach County Jail in lieu of $50,000 bond.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Lynn University To Hold Virtual Graduation, But FAU In Person This Spring
- Palmetto Place Condo Sued Over Mask Mandate
- CLAIM: Lithium Overdose Caused By Boca Raton Publix
- Delray Beach Woman Sues Boca Kosher Market
- Florida’s “Vulnerable” Form For COVID-19 Shot May Be HIPAA Violation
- COVID Count Rising In Palm Beach County Schools
- Delray Beach Man, Registered Sex Offender, Arrested Again For Sex Crime
- Teacher, Arrested By Boca Raton Police, Set To Be Fired Today
- Delray’s Tiffany Terrazzano Jailed On Repeat Charge