BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Sarah Cuff was cuffed by Boca Raton Police after she allegedly blocked cops from cuffing a man being charged with battery.
A police report reviewed by BocaNewsNow.com states that Cuff, 21 of Lauderdale By The Sea, interfered with police who were attempting to arrest Derek Anthony DiGiovanni who allegedly battered his live in girlfriend. It's unclear what role Cuff played in the incident.
Cuff was cuffed for “obstruction and and interfering with officers.”
She was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail and later released on her own recognizance.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Heading To Disney World? No Masks Outside, Still Required Inside
- LOWEST IN A YEAR: Local COVID Hospitalizations Plummet
- No Mask Required In Publix If You Are Vaccinated
- Enhanced DUI Charge For Boca Man, Open Corona In Car When Stopped
- Florida Airports Remind: You MUST Wear Masks
- SEVEN BRIDGES DELRAY: Federal Judge Rules In Favor Of HOA, Expect Appeal
- Delray Man Says He’s Worth $27M, Refuses To Pay $117 Dinner Check
- Masks Remain Mandatory In Palm Beach County Schools
- BREAKING: CDC Says Vaccinated People Can Stop Wearing Masks