BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A gas leak has closed Glades Road in both directions in the area of 441.
UPDATE 1:14p: Deputies assisted Palm Beach County Fire Rescue 51 with a gas leak near Glades Road and State Road 7. Upon arrival to the intersection, deputies could see a visible cloud of gas emitting from the ground near the 9900 block of Glades Road, just south of the road way. The area was immediately shut down at Glades Road (SR-808) at the intersection of Glades Road and Shadowood Square. Once the area was secured, Florida Public Gas Company turned off the gas main and found multiple holes in the pipe.
From PBSO moments ago:
Eastbound and westbound Glades Road is shut down from 95th avenue to 441 due to a gas leak in the West Winds of Boca Plaza.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- In-Person Graduation Ceremonies For Palm Beach County School District
- POLICE: Woman Threatens To Run Over Dog Walker In Boca Raton
- Jimmy Buffett To Stage Open Air Concerts In Delray Beach
- Boca Raton’s Victoria Boettcher Jailed On DUI, “Almost Hit House”
- Boca Raton Marriott, In Prom Controversy, Was Subject Of COVID Complaint
- NEW FLORIDA COVID PROBLEMS: Area Hospitals Filling Again
- FAU Student Wins $10K For Boating App
- Boca High, Don Estridge Highest COVID Infections In South Palm Beach County
- Boca Raton’s Steven Pollachek Jailed On DUI Charge, Twice Legal Limit