BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A woman old enough to know not to drink and drive was charged with DUI by Boca Raton Police this weekend and booked into the Palm Beach County Jail.
Amy Lewis Jarrell, 47, of Boynton Beach Blvd. was arrested early Sunday morning by Boca PD and locked up around 6:30a. She spent much of the morning behind bars and was later released on her own recognizance just before noon.
Check back Monday for specifics of the arrest — as well as alleged blood alcohol content.
A court date for Jarrell is pending.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca High, Don Estridge Highest COVID Infections In South Palm Beach County
- Boca Raton’s Steven Pollachek Jailed On DUI Charge, Twice Legal Limit
- Threatening To Stab Husband, Boca Raton Woman Jailed
- Marriott Not Commenting On COVID Prom At Boca Center
- Murder-Suicide At Local Hampton Inn, Child Found Asleep, Body In Car On I-95
- Did A Boca High School Parent Stage A Prom, Violating COVID Rules?
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, This Time For Battery
- FLORIDA: COVID ER Visits Rising, Local ICU Count Up, Positivity Slightly Down
- Leaders Of “Extreme Jewish Sect” Charged With Child Exploitation