BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A woman old enough to know not to drink and drive was charged with DUI by Boca Raton Police this weekend and booked into the Palm Beach County Jail.
Amy Lewis Jarrell, 47, of Boynton Beach Blvd. was arrested early Sunday morning by Boca PD and locked up around 6:30a. She spent much of the morning behind bars and was later released on her own recognizance just before noon.
Check back Monday for specifics of the arrest — as well as alleged blood alcohol content.
A court date for Jarrell is pending.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA LOGS 51,000 COVID CASES OVER THREE DAYS
- Two Seniors Killed In West Boynton Beach Crash
- Kids Are Testing Positive At Boca Raton Area Camps, What Does That Mean For School?
- Here’s How To Remove Your Child From Palm Beach County Schools
- Palm Beach County: Free COVID-19 Testing Available
- READ THE REPORT: New York Governor Andrew Cuomo Sexually Harassed Multiple Women
- Are Boca, Delray Restaurant Workers Wearing Masks? Tell Us, Others
- Woman, Three Times Legal Limit, Asks Boca PD To Help Her Get To Hawaii
- Parents Outraged, Fearful That Palm Beach Schools Won’t Mandate Masks