BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A woman old enough to know not to drink and drive was charged with DUI by Boca Raton Police this weekend and booked into the Palm Beach County Jail.
Amy Lewis Jarrell, 47, of Boynton Beach Blvd. was arrested early Sunday morning by Boca PD and locked up around 6:30a. She spent much of the morning behind bars and was later released on her own recognizance just before noon.
Check back Monday for specifics of the arrest — as well as alleged blood alcohol content.
A court date for Jarrell is pending.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- CODE ENFORCEMENT: We Have Every COVID-19 Inspection In Boca Raton, Read The Reports
- Palm Beach County Says Bars Can Open Sooner Than Expected
- Boca Raton’s Jill Davis Charged With DUI, Nearly Three Times Legal Limit
- Boca Raton’s Timothy Werner Refuses DUI Test, Jailed
- Boca Raton’s Moise Gadoury Jailed, Didn’t Register As Sex Offender
- NUMBER GAMES? COVID-19 Deaths High In Florida As DOH Says Positivity Low
- COVID-19 INFECTION: Boynton Elementary Student First In School District To Test Positive
- URGENT: Delray Beach Police Seeking Missing Woman
- COVID DEATHS SOAR: Florida Logs 223 Deaths On Tuesday