UPDATE 10:30a from PBSO:
“PBCFR and PBSO have made the area safe and the residents have been allowed back into their homes. The owner of the home (no names available) were contacted and stated that they were leasing the home. This investigation is ongoing by the PBSO Narcotics Division as they await a search warrant for the house.”
WEST BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The apparent explosion this morning in a home east of 441 and west of Lyons Road likely took place in a “grow house.”
The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office remains on the scene at 22195 SW 62nd Avenue where some sort of explosion rocked the home — and neighborhood — this morning.
No injuries reported at this point.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Hit and Run Charge Filed Against Delray Beach Man
- GOOD COVID NEWS FLORIDA? All Numbers Dropping
- Enhanced DUI Charge Filed Against Boca Raton Woman
- CLAIM: Woman Critically Injured In Boca Raton Town Center Mall Lot
- Teacher Union: Keep Masks In Palm Beach Schools
- New Mask Policy In Palm Beach County School District
- ALLEGATION: Home Depot Botched $16K Storm Window Install, Ignoring Inspectors
- Woman Vomits In Town Center Mall Parking Lot, Is Charged With DUI
- COVID FLORIDA: Positivity Drops Into 4’s For First Time In Months, But Infections Rising