UPDATE 10:30a from PBSO:
“PBCFR and PBSO have made the area safe and the residents have been allowed back into their homes. The owner of the home (no names available) were contacted and stated that they were leasing the home. This investigation is ongoing by the PBSO Narcotics Division as they await a search warrant for the house.”
WEST BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The apparent explosion this morning in a home east of 441 and west of Lyons Road likely took place in a “grow house.”
The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office remains on the scene at 22195 SW 62nd Avenue where some sort of explosion rocked the home — and neighborhood — this morning.
No injuries reported at this point.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Read The Lawsuit: Springsteen Drummer Max Weinberg Sues Boca Car Dealer
- Palm Beach County Could Give You $100,000 For A House
- Coconut Creek Man Killed In Head-On Crash South Of Boca Raton
- Jail Van, Prisoner Bus Crash In North Broward County
- Fire Ravages West Boca Raton Home Overnight
- Cool Weather Is Here! Boca Raton, Delray Beach To Drop Into 50’s
- Boca Chase Chases $2300 By Foreclosing On Homeowner
- Anti-Semitism Claim At Boca High As Teacher Assigns Palestine Work
- Mass Delays At Palm Beach International, Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International