UPDATE 10:30a from PBSO:
“PBCFR and PBSO have made the area safe and the residents have been allowed back into their homes. The owner of the home (no names available) were contacted and stated that they were leasing the home. This investigation is ongoing by the PBSO Narcotics Division as they await a search warrant for the house.”
WEST BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The apparent explosion this morning in a home east of 441 and west of Lyons Road likely took place in a “grow house.”
The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office remains on the scene at 22195 SW 62nd Avenue where some sort of explosion rocked the home — and neighborhood — this morning.
No injuries reported at this point.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- SEVEN BRIDGES: Swingers, Seniors Fight Stability For Soul Of Community
- COVID ALERT: Palm Beach County Elevated To Critical
- NO BIG DEAL: Looks Like System Is Dissipating
- Delray Beach Bartender Charged With DUI
- Tropical Depression Could Form Within Day
- FLORIDA COVID: More Than 14K Cases Recorded On Friday, 148 Deaths
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Child Neglect, Weapon Charge
- Get Paid To Get A COVID Shot In Boca Raton
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested