BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We try not to stereotype here at BocaNewsNow.com, but we have to admit that we’re not exactly surprised that a guy with tattoos covering his neck — and we mean all of his neck — was cuffed and stuffed for allegedly being a bad guy.
The Boca Raton Police Department charged Robert Schneider, 36, with the thuggish offenses of “driving while license is suspended 3rd or subsequent offense,” “drug possession — controlled substance without a prescription,” and two counts of possessing a “harmful new legend” drug without a prescription.
Schneider, of West Camino Real, was booked into the Palm Beach County where he remains Saturday night.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TEACHERS: Palm Beach County Parents Don’t Understand Where They’re Sending Kids
- Boynton Beach Woman Jailed, Tried To Smuggle Drugs Into Jail
- FLORIDA COVID: Palm Beach Pediatric Positivity 13.9 Percent As Schools Open
- Palm Beach County Schools: Substitutes Needed As In-Person Learning Begins
- Palm Beach Schools: Parents Still Say “No Way” To Sending Kids Back On Monday
- HURRICANE CENTER: Wilfred Forms, Early Track Towards Florida
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Food Service Worker Horror Story
- Palm Beach Schools: Who Are The Parents Sending Their Kids Monday?
- HURRICANE CENTER: Expect New Tropical Storm To Form Today