BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We try not to stereotype here at BocaNewsNow.com, but we have to admit that we’re not exactly surprised that a guy with tattoos covering his neck — and we mean all of his neck — was cuffed and stuffed for allegedly being a bad guy.
The Boca Raton Police Department charged Robert Schneider, 36, with the thuggish offenses of “driving while license is suspended 3rd or subsequent offense,” “drug possession — controlled substance without a prescription,” and two counts of possessing a “harmful new legend” drug without a prescription.
Schneider, of West Camino Real, was booked into the Palm Beach County where he remains Saturday night.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca High, Don Estridge Highest COVID Infections In South Palm Beach County
- Boca Raton’s Steven Pollachek Jailed On DUI Charge, Twice Legal Limit
- Threatening To Stab Husband, Boca Raton Woman Jailed
- Marriott Not Commenting On COVID Prom At Boca Center
- Murder-Suicide At Local Hampton Inn, Child Found Asleep, Body In Car On I-95
- Did A Boca High School Parent Stage A Prom, Violating COVID Rules?
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, This Time For Battery
- FLORIDA: COVID ER Visits Rising, Local ICU Count Up, Positivity Slightly Down
- Leaders Of “Extreme Jewish Sect” Charged With Child Exploitation