BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We reported earlier today that investigators now say the West Boca home that blew up last week was the scene of drug manufacturing. Apparently the use of butane on hash oil resulted one heck of a combustion.
Now we've learned that Eduardo Agudelo is the alleged thug responsible for the explosion. The current resident of 22195 SW 62nd Avenue — the scene of the explosion — is now in the Palm Beach County Jail on arson and drug charges.
He was apparently renting the house.
The first degree arson charge includes the up charge of “knowing people were present” in the home. Expect jail to be Agudelo's new home for quite some time.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- BOCA: Man Attempts To Carjack Rolls Royce, And Take Owner’s Girlfriend
- Boca Raton Police Jail Man For Carjacking, Kidnapping
- It’s HOA Budget Time, Let Us Know If Anything Is Questionable, Illegal, Scandalous
- DRAMA: iPIC Boca Raton Sued For Astronomical Unpaid Rent Bill
- HOSPITAL FEARS: Now 292 Hospitalized In Palm Beach County For COVID, Florida Availability Drops
- FLORIDA OFFICIALLY LOGS ONE MILLION COVID CASES AS GOVERNOR SAYS MASKS DON’T WORK
- Gang Members Arrested, Firearms And Heroin Seized In Joint Broward, Boca Raton, Federal Operation
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: CARES Act Application Deadline Extended
- Florida Receives Additional $28M In Cares Act Funding, Help For Unemployed