BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We reported earlier today that investigators now say the West Boca home that blew up last week was the scene of drug manufacturing. Apparently the use of butane on hash oil resulted one heck of a combustion.
Now we've learned that Eduardo Agudelo is the alleged thug responsible for the explosion. The current resident of 22195 SW 62nd Avenue — the scene of the explosion — is now in the Palm Beach County Jail on arson and drug charges.
He was apparently renting the house.
The first degree arson charge includes the up charge of “knowing people were present” in the home. Expect jail to be Agudelo's new home for quite some time.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Marriott Not Commenting On COVID Prom At Boca Center
- Murder-Suicide At Local Hampton Inn, Child Found Asleep, Body In Car On I-95
- Did A Boca High School Parent Stage A Prom, Violating COVID Rules?
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, This Time For Battery
- FLORIDA: COVID ER Visits Rising, Local ICU Count Up, Positivity Slightly Down
- Leaders Of “Extreme Jewish Sect” Charged With Child Exploitation
- SAFETY ALERT: Aptive Pest Control Allegedly Trespassing In Area Communities
- Former Boca Raton Chief Dan Alexander Named Chief Of Palm Beach County School Police
- DEVELOPING: Palm Beach Schools Distance Learning System Failing