BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We reported earlier today that investigators now say the West Boca home that blew up last week was the scene of drug manufacturing. Apparently the use of butane on hash oil resulted one heck of a combustion.
Now we've learned that Eduardo Agudelo is the alleged thug responsible for the explosion. The current resident of 22195 SW 62nd Avenue — the scene of the explosion — is now in the Palm Beach County Jail on arson and drug charges.
He was apparently renting the house.
The first degree arson charge includes the up charge of “knowing people were present” in the home. Expect jail to be Agudelo's new home for quite some time.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Local Lobster Mini-Season Diver Dies
- Florida’s Unvaccinated Adults Are The Problem, 12K COVID Cases Monday
- Boca’s Fit Foodz, Quates Mexican Restaurant Both Warned By Health Inspector
- Miami Beach Assault Leads To Massive Haul Of Guns In Broward County
- Palm Beach County School Board Members Silent On Mask Mandates
- Seven Bridges Homeowner Sentenced To Six Years In Federal Prison
- CDC Says All School Students Should Wear Masks Indoors, School District Ignores
- CDC Expected To Tell Floridians To Mask Up, Even If Vaccinated
- Four “High Priority” Violations For Ben’s Kosher Deli In West Boca Raton