BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We reported earlier today that investigators now say the West Boca home that blew up last week was the scene of drug manufacturing. Apparently the use of butane on hash oil resulted one heck of a combustion.
Now we've learned that Eduardo Agudelo is the alleged thug responsible for the explosion. The current resident of 22195 SW 62nd Avenue — the scene of the explosion — is now in the Palm Beach County Jail on arson and drug charges.
He was apparently renting the house.
The first degree arson charge includes the up charge of “knowing people were present” in the home. Expect jail to be Agudelo's new home for quite some time.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Sinai Residences Breaks Ground On Phase Two
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Off South Florida To Bring Rain, May Develop
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS CLEANING CRISIS: Principal Tells Teachers To “Make Solution Of Soap And Water”
- No Wipes For First Graders: We Obtain Principal Email About Palm Beach School Cleaning
- Palm Beach School Board Member Calls Reopening Plan “Wrong,” Is Praying
- Palm Beach Schools: Wipes Shortage, Mask Shortages, Teachers Scared For Monday
- TEACHERS: Palm Beach County Parents Don’t Understand Where They’re Sending Kids
- Boynton Beach Woman Jailed, Tried To Smuggle Drugs Into Jail
- FLORIDA COVID: Palm Beach Pediatric Positivity 13.9 Percent As Schools Open