BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Jacob Belleme, 22, spent part of the weekend in the Palm Bach County Jail after police say he battered a senior citizen.
We are awaiting the arrest report but public records reveal that Belleme who lives on Rockledge Circle in the West Boca Raton community of “Boca Falls” was charged with one count of “battery on a person 65 or older” and a second count of “battery touch or strike.”
Belleme was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail early Saturday morning and eventually released on $3,000 bond late Saturday evening.
A hearing date will be set.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Doc Claims Reputation Firm Posted Fake Reviews
- West Boca Raton Woman Jailed On Drug, Fraud Charges
- Glades Road I-95 Ramp To Completely Close
- Fired Elementary School Kitchen Worker To Receive $125K
- MONDAY: Will Boca Regional Hospital Spread COVID-19 With Fundraising Events?
- Hospital Bed Availability In Palm Beach County Plummets
- NOT A COP: Delray Beach Man Charged With Impersonating Law Enforcement
- FLORIDA: Man Sues Car Wash, Surprised It’s Slippery When Wet
- SCAM? Cops Bust Contractor, Ask Potential Palm Beach County Victims To Call