BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Russell Cuciak, CEO of “Costa Rica Med Connect,” remains in the Palm Beach County Jail Wednesday morning following his arrest for DUI with the special circumstance of “fourth or subsequent offense” according to jail records obtained early Wednesday by BocaNewsNow.com.
Cuciak, of NE 26th Terrace, is being held on $1000 bond, reduced from $3000 at the time of his arrest.
While cuffed this time by Boca PD, records show Cuciak has had a handful of run-ins with FAU police, and was arrested by that department for trespass.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- CAUGHT ON TAPE: Man Beats Dog In Boynton Beach, Police Investigate
- STABBING ON THE HIGH SEAS: Florida Man Sentenced For Using Gun, Knife On Captain
- WEATHER: Palm Beach County May Feel Lows Around 70
- West Boca Raton High School Student Tests Positive For COVID-19
- Reminder: No Palm Beach County School Monday; Del Prado Staffer Tests Positive
- COVID-19: Huge Spike In Flu-Related ER Visits In Palm Beach County
- COVID-19: DUI Arrests Surge As Phase 3 Begins, Boca, Delray, Boynton Bars Reopen
- DESANTIS DELUSIONAL? Florida Passes 14K Deaths, Approaches 700,000 COVID Infections
- West Boca Man, Charged With Stalking, Says “Current Marriage Is A Joke”