BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Russell Cuciak, CEO of “Costa Rica Med Connect,” remains in the Palm Beach County Jail Wednesday morning following his arrest for DUI with the special circumstance of “fourth or subsequent offense” according to jail records obtained early Wednesday by BocaNewsNow.com.
Cuciak, of NE 26th Terrace, is being held on $1000 bond, reduced from $3000 at the time of his arrest.
While cuffed this time by Boca PD, records show Cuciak has had a handful of run-ins with FAU police, and was arrested by that department for trespass.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Tropical Depression Could Form Within Day
- FLORIDA COVID: More Than 14K Cases Recorded On Friday, 148 Deaths
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Child Neglect, Weapon Charge
- Get Paid To Get A COVID Shot In Boca Raton
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested
- IT’S ALIVE: Hurricane Hunter Finds Circulation In System Near Florida
- Lotus Boca Raton Homeowner Sued For Spreading Rumors About Neighbor
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form