BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Russell Cuciak, CEO of “Costa Rica Med Connect,” remains in the Palm Beach County Jail Wednesday morning following his arrest for DUI with the special circumstance of “fourth or subsequent offense” according to jail records obtained early Wednesday by BocaNewsNow.com.
Cuciak, of NE 26th Terrace, is being held on $1000 bond, reduced from $3000 at the time of his arrest.
While cuffed this time by Boca PD, records show Cuciak has had a handful of run-ins with FAU police, and was arrested by that department for trespass.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- New Mask Policy In Palm Beach County School District
- ALLEGATION: Home Depot Botched $16K Storm Window Install, Ignoring Inspectors
- Woman Vomits In Town Center Mall Parking Lot, Is Charged With DUI
- COVID FLORIDA: Positivity Drops Into 4’s For First Time In Months, But Infections Rising
- Publix Ignores Maskless Woman As Stunned Shoppers Ask Her To Cover Mouth, Nose
- CLAIM: Inmate Stabbed In Cell, Boca Raton’s GEO Group Liable
- Mask Mandate Alive In Palm Beach County, Officials Say Cops May Enforce
- Tweets By Boca Raton Teacher About Guns, Masks, The Lord Under Scrutiny
- Firehouse Subs Boca Raton Cited By Health Inspector