BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — What are the odds? Three women, all born in 1988, were charged with DUI by Boca Raton Police in past the 24 hours.
Brooke Ashleigh Sheppard of SW 61st Way in Boca was taken into custody early Thursday morning. She was later released on her own recognizance.
Caitlin Samanth Piegel of SW 16th Street was charged with DUI and jailed around 6:30 this morning. She was released on her own recognizance from the Palm Beach County Jail just before 11am.
Piegel may have seen Melissa Kay Vomel of NW 3rd Street. She was booked into jail on DUI around 6:40 this morning and was also set free on her own recognizance just before 11am.
All women have pending court dates.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: COVID Positivity Soars To 16.4 Percent
- MASK MANDATES RETURN IN REGION
- B’Nai Torah Boca Raton Camp Closes, Kids COVID-19 Positive
- Broward Schools Approve Mask Mandate, Palm Beach County Next?
- Local Lobster Mini-Season Diver Dies
- Florida’s Unvaccinated Adults Are The Problem, 12K COVID Cases Monday
- Boca’s Fit Foodz, Quates Mexican Restaurant Both Warned By Health Inspector
- Miami Beach Assault Leads To Massive Haul Of Guns In Broward County
- Palm Beach County School Board Members Silent On Mask Mandates