BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — What are the odds? Three women, all born in 1988, were charged with DUI by Boca Raton Police in past the 24 hours.
Brooke Ashleigh Sheppard of SW 61st Way in Boca was taken into custody early Thursday morning. She was later released on her own recognizance.
Caitlin Samanth Piegel of SW 16th Street was charged with DUI and jailed around 6:30 this morning. She was released on her own recognizance from the Palm Beach County Jail just before 11am.
Piegel may have seen Melissa Kay Vomel of NW 3rd Street. She was booked into jail on DUI around 6:40 this morning and was also set free on her own recognizance just before 11am.
All women have pending court dates.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Fatal Crash In Gleneagles Country Club, Pedestrian Struck In Front Of Home
- Child Neglect, Hit and Run Charges For Boca Raton Woman
- Reminder: Masks Still Mandatory In Palm Beach County Schools
- Biergarten Boca Raton Sued, Drunk Dancer Falls On Woman
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Florida’s Turnpike To Close
- Heading To Disney World? No Masks Outside, Still Required Inside
- LOWEST IN A YEAR: Local COVID Hospitalizations Plummet
- No Mask Required In Publix If You Are Vaccinated
- Enhanced DUI Charge For Boca Man, Open Corona In Car When Stopped