BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — What are the odds? Three women, all born in 1988, were charged with DUI by Boca Raton Police in past the 24 hours.
Brooke Ashleigh Sheppard of SW 61st Way in Boca was taken into custody early Thursday morning. She was later released on her own recognizance.
Caitlin Samanth Piegel of SW 16th Street was charged with DUI and jailed around 6:30 this morning. She was released on her own recognizance from the Palm Beach County Jail just before 11am.
Piegel may have seen Melissa Kay Vomel of NW 3rd Street. She was booked into jail on DUI around 6:40 this morning and was also set free on her own recognizance just before 11am.
All women have pending court dates.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- GLADES ROAD CLOSES TONIGHT, WILL REMAIN CLOSED ALL WEEKEND LONG
- Your Escort Company May Have Just Been Busted By The Cops
- UBER SUED AFTER DELRAY BEACH CRASH
- OFFICIAL: Boca Raton Leaders Sworn-In During Organizational Meeting
- Homicide, Hit And Run Charges Filed Against Boca Raton Man
- TRAFFIC ALERT: GLADES ROAD TO COMPLETELY CLOSE AT I-95 ALL WEEKEND LONG
- Palm Beach County Lawyer Nabbed While Downloading Child Pornography
- MURDER IN WEST DELRAY BEACH, POLICE INVESTIGATING
- KINGS POINT DELRAY: More Arrests, More Often As Another Is Locked Up