BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — What are the odds? Three women, all born in 1988, were charged with DUI by Boca Raton Police in past the 24 hours.
Brooke Ashleigh Sheppard of SW 61st Way in Boca was taken into custody early Thursday morning. She was later released on her own recognizance.
Caitlin Samanth Piegel of SW 16th Street was charged with DUI and jailed around 6:30 this morning. She was released on her own recognizance from the Palm Beach County Jail just before 11am.
Piegel may have seen Melissa Kay Vomel of NW 3rd Street. She was booked into jail on DUI around 6:40 this morning and was also set free on her own recognizance just before 11am.
All women have pending court dates.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Teen With Autism Spits In Woodfield Gym, Woman Bullied For Asking Him To Stop
- COVID FLORIDA: State Passes 16,000 Deaths As Palm Beach County Sees Flu-Like Symptom ER Visits Grow
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression 27 Forms In Atlantic
- TIME TO VOTE: Early Voting Locations Now Open In Palm Beach County
- Thanksgiving Could Be “Devastating” To South Palm Beach County
- FAU Reports 235 Students, Faculty Positive For COVID-19
- Tropical Depression Expected Off Florida’s Coast By Tuesday
- Early Voting Starts Monday In Palm Beach County
- POLICE: Mara Mena Missing, Last Seen In West Boca Raton