BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — 77-year-old Arthur Vogel won't be search for Bennton shirts, hanging out at Orange Julius, or getting down with his Walkman anytime soon. The Boca Raton resident was banned from the entire Town Center Mall after Boca Raton Police report that he “made hand gestures as to pull a gun trigger to the victom's temple that he could put a bullet in his head.
The victim, a mall employee, was shaken up.
Vogel was given a trespass for the entire mall.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Burt and Max’s Delray Beach Cited For Mold, Insects
- COVID SPREAD SPEEDS: Florida Positivity Jumps To Highest In Month
- COVID PROBLEMS FLORIDA: Hospitalizations Surging Again
- Staten Island Woman Jailed In Delray Beach
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, Alan Gershberg In Custody
- Glades Road Entrance, Exit Closed All Weekend For Turnpike
- Boca Raton Man Arrested Six Times, Now For DUI
- Parkland Man Shot, Killed By Police Identified
- Delray Marketplace Restaurant Shut By State, Mass Violations