BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — West Boca Raton resident April Gehlhaus was in the jailhouse today after allegedly battering a Boca Raton medic early this morning. Gehlhaus, according to a police report, threw up on herself outside the Dubliner, then became verbally and physically abusive with the medics and police who attempted to help her.
Police say Gehlhaus told an officer on the scene to “go f— yourself.” (The missing word is not “fish.”) The officer also stated that Gehlhaus struck Boca EMT Ellen Beckman with an open fist.
Gehlhaus, 39, was checked out at Boca Raton Regional Hospital and then booked into jail around 6:30 this morning. She posted $3000 bond just after noon.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray Woman Sues, Says Dunkin’ Coffee Cup Collapsed
- More Dead, More Infected In Florida As COVID Spread Continues
- Now 140 COVID-19 Cases In Palm Beach County Schools
- HURRICANE CENTER: South Florida Near System’s Path
- West Boca Raton’s David Cohen Jailed On Money Laundering, Fraud Charges
- UPDATE: DISTANCE LEARNING COULD END IN JANUARY, PALM BEACH SCHOOLS ISSUES STATEMENT
- Florida Dept. of Ed. Calls Rumor Of “Distance Learning” Ending “False Narrative”
- FLORIDA COVID: 5,489 New Infections Reported, Highest One Day Total In Weeks
- HURRICANE CENTER: New System Could Affect South Florida