BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — West Boca Raton resident April Gehlhaus was in the jailhouse today after allegedly battering a Boca Raton medic early this morning. Gehlhaus, according to a police report, threw up on herself outside the Dubliner, then became verbally and physically abusive with the medics and police who attempted to help her.
Police say Gehlhaus told an officer on the scene to “go f— yourself.” (The missing word is not “fish.”) The officer also stated that Gehlhaus struck Boca EMT Ellen Beckman with an open fist.
Gehlhaus, 39, was checked out at Boca Raton Regional Hospital and then booked into jail around 6:30 this morning. She posted $3000 bond just after noon.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID SPREAD SPEEDS: Florida Positivity Jumps To Highest In Month
- COVID PROBLEMS FLORIDA: Hospitalizations Surging Again
- Staten Island Woman Jailed In Delray Beach
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, Alan Gershberg In Custody
- Glades Road Entrance, Exit Closed All Weekend For Turnpike
- Boca Raton Man Arrested Six Times, Now For DUI
- Parkland Man Shot, Killed By Police Identified
- Delray Marketplace Restaurant Shut By State, Mass Violations
- Area Teen Faces 11 Charges In Boca Raton, Bond Nearly $20K