BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — West Boca Raton resident April Gehlhaus was in the jailhouse today after allegedly battering a Boca Raton medic early this morning. Gehlhaus, according to a police report, threw up on herself outside the Dubliner, then became verbally and physically abusive with the medics and police who attempted to help her.
Police say Gehlhaus told an officer on the scene to “go f— yourself.” (The missing word is not “fish.”) The officer also stated that Gehlhaus struck Boca EMT Ellen Beckman with an open fist.
Gehlhaus, 39, was checked out at Boca Raton Regional Hospital and then booked into jail around 6:30 this morning. She posted $3000 bond just after noon.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Area Veterinarian Pleads Guilty To Taping Self Being Intimate With Dog
- Fire, Identify, Publicly Ridicule Unvaccinated: Here’s What Florida Readers Are Saying
- FUNERAL HOME ERROR: Lists Boca Raton Man As Single, Was Actually Married
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: COVID Positivity Soars To 16.4 Percent
- MASK MANDATES RETURN IN REGION
- B’Nai Torah Boca Raton Camp Closes, Kids COVID-19 Positive
- Broward Schools Approve Mask Mandate, Palm Beach County Next?
- Local Lobster Mini-Season Diver Dies
- Florida’s Unvaccinated Adults Are The Problem, 12K COVID Cases Monday