BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — 28-year-old Boca Raton resident Arica Sorenson, whose Facebook page reads like a soap opera, can add “arrested for DUI” to her wall. The recently-former employee of both a major area hotel and a national coffee chain was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail after police stopped her in the area of 100 Southeast 1st Street in Boca.
Sorenson, according to police, provided breath samples of .157 and .150 BAC. Legal limit in Florida is .008.
Arica Sorenson spent several hours behind bars before being released on her own recognizance. A trial date is pending.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: Two New Systems Southeast Of Florida May Become Victor, Wanda
- POLICE: Woman Charged With Firebombing Area Temple
- KINSA: Palm Beach County COVID Situation Improving, But Hospitals Over Capacity
- FLORIDA BLUE ALERT: Patrick McDowell On Loose, Allegedly Killed Cop
- HURRICANE CENTER: Sam Turning, But Two Systems Forming East Of Florida
- Saturnia Isles Resident Charged With Homicide, Is Convicted Felon
- Florida Woman Hits Community Call Box In Front Of Cop, Jailed DUI
- HURRICANE CENTER: Sam Nearly Major Hurricane Southeast Of Florida
- ELECTIONS: Palm Beach County Supervisor Mails Ballots, Prepares Drop Boxes