BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — 28-year-old Boca Raton resident Arica Sorenson, whose Facebook page reads like a soap opera, can add “arrested for DUI” to her wall. The recently-former employee of both a major area hotel and a national coffee chain was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail after police stopped her in the area of 100 Southeast 1st Street in Boca.
Sorenson, according to police, provided breath samples of .157 and .150 BAC. Legal limit in Florida is .008.
Arica Sorenson spent several hours behind bars before being released on her own recognizance. A trial date is pending.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Man Allegedly Claims Ex Is Child Abuser, Posts To Socials, Jailed
- Florida Governor Ron DeSantis Declares State Of Emergency For Building Collapse
- BUILDING COLLAPSE: List Of Everyone Who Owns In Champlain Towers
- Man Critically Injured At Boca Raton Wyndham Hotel, Sues
- MIAMI BEACH CONDO COLLAPSE: Rumors Spreading, Officials Say “Stop”
- National Hurricane Center: Tropical Depression Likely To Form
- I-95 In Boca Raton To Close Overnight Tonight
- Second DUI Arrest In Three Months For Boca’s Brooklyn Berman
- UPDATE: Boca Raton Police Respond To Shooting But Still Know Nothing