BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Less than half an hour after a woman was struck by a car near the Glades Road entrance to the Florida Turnpike, Palm Beach County Fire Rescue rushed to help a man reported to by laying in the road just south of Sandalfoot Square on State Road 7 (441).
Direct from Palm Beach County Fire Rescue:
At 852 pm crews responded to reports of a pedestrian laying in the roadway near SW18th St and SR7. First arriving crews found a patient laying in the roadway that had been struck by a vehicle. On evaluation the patient, an adult male, had suffered injuries making him a trauma alert. The patient has been transported to Delray Trauma Center for treatment.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: Rina And Philippe Remain East Of Florida, New Wave May Form
- Toilet Talk! This Guy Wants Everyone To Hear What He’s Saying In Airport Lounge
- Arrest Made In North Broward Movie Theater Beating
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Drug, Weapon Charges
- HURRICANE CENTER: Two Tropical Storms East Of Florida, Another Wave Developing
- Major Police Activity In West Boca Raton’s Lotus Community
- Stonebridge Country Club Boca Raton Initiates Foreclosure Over $2100
- Major Broward County Crash Backing Up I-95 Traffic Into Boca Raton
- Kings Point Delray Beach Sued After Shooting