BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Less than half an hour after a woman was struck by a car near the Glades Road entrance to the Florida Turnpike, Palm Beach County Fire Rescue rushed to help a man reported to by laying in the road just south of Sandalfoot Square on State Road 7 (441).
Direct from Palm Beach County Fire Rescue:
At 852 pm crews responded to reports of a pedestrian laying in the roadway near SW18th St and SR7. First arriving crews found a patient laying in the roadway that had been struck by a vehicle. On evaluation the patient, an adult male, had suffered injuries making him a trauma alert. The patient has been transported to Delray Trauma Center for treatment.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Pfizer COVID-19 Appointments Available In Palm Beach County
- FSA Testing Brings COVID-19 Increase In Palm Beach County Schools
- Delray Beach Resident Gregg Fredman Jailed For Child Abuse
- Did Boca Raton Police Try To Hide Death Of Federal Judge?
- FLORIDA PROBLEMS: Record Positivity Rate, Record New COVID Infections
- Johnson and Johnson Shots Being Canceled Throughout Area
- Flights Resume After Bomb Scare, Major Weather Delays At Fort Lauderdale Airport
- Roaches Found In Boca Raton Yogurt Shop, State Shuts It Down
- Real Estate Agent Susan Caljean Jailed On DUI Charge