BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Less than half an hour after a woman was struck by a car near the Glades Road entrance to the Florida Turnpike, Palm Beach County Fire Rescue rushed to help a man reported to by laying in the road just south of Sandalfoot Square on State Road 7 (441).
Direct from Palm Beach County Fire Rescue:
At 852 pm crews responded to reports of a pedestrian laying in the roadway near SW18th St and SR7. First arriving crews found a patient laying in the roadway that had been struck by a vehicle. On evaluation the patient, an adult male, had suffered injuries making him a trauma alert. The patient has been transported to Delray Trauma Center for treatment.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Reminder: No Palm Beach County School Monday; Del Prado Staffer Tests Positive
- COVID-19: Huge Spike In Flu-Related ER Visits In Palm Beach County
- COVID-19: DUI Arrests Surge As Phase 3 Begins, Boca, Delray, Boynton Bars Reopen
- DESANTIS DELUSIONAL? Florida Passes 14K Deaths, Approaches 700,000 COVID Infections
- West Boca Man, Charged With Stalking, Says “Current Marriage Is A Joke”
- DEADLY DECISION? Phase Three Happening, Palm Beach County Masking Continues, Other Orders Lifting
- DESANTIS: PHASE 3 NOW STATEWIDE, LOCAL RULES LARGELY DON’T MATTER
- CODE ENFORCEMENT: We Have Every COVID-19 Inspection In Boca Raton, Read The Reports
- Palm Beach County Says Bars Can Open Sooner Than Expected