BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Less than half an hour after a woman was struck by a car near the Glades Road entrance to the Florida Turnpike, Palm Beach County Fire Rescue rushed to help a man reported to by laying in the road just south of Sandalfoot Square on State Road 7 (441).
Direct from Palm Beach County Fire Rescue:
At 852 pm crews responded to reports of a pedestrian laying in the roadway near SW18th St and SR7. First arriving crews found a patient laying in the roadway that had been struck by a vehicle. On evaluation the patient, an adult male, had suffered injuries making him a trauma alert. The patient has been transported to Delray Trauma Center for treatment.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- SEVEN BRIDGES: Swingers, Seniors Fight Stability For Soul Of Community
- COVID ALERT: Palm Beach County Elevated To Critical
- NO BIG DEAL: Looks Like System Is Dissipating
- Delray Beach Bartender Charged With DUI
- Tropical Depression Could Form Within Day
- FLORIDA COVID: More Than 14K Cases Recorded On Friday, 148 Deaths
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Child Neglect, Weapon Charge
- Get Paid To Get A COVID Shot In Boca Raton
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested