BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — If you were delayed in traffic this evening near the Glades Road entrance to the Florida Turnpike, BocaNewsNow.com has learned it was the result of a woman being struck by a car.
We don’t know why the woman was on foot near the turnpike entrance, but Palm Beach County Fire Rescue tells us that the woman was transported to West Boca Medical Center.
At 832 pm crews responded to 7912 Glades Rd ( near the Turnpike Entrance) for reports of a pedestrian struck by a vehicle. First arriving fire crews found a female patient that had been struck by a vehicle. On evaluation the patient suffered minor injuries and has been transported to West Boca Medical Center for treatment.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Pfizer COVID-19 Appointments Available In Palm Beach County
- FSA Testing Brings COVID-19 Increase In Palm Beach County Schools
- Delray Beach Resident Gregg Fredman Jailed For Child Abuse
- Did Boca Raton Police Try To Hide Death Of Federal Judge?
- FLORIDA PROBLEMS: Record Positivity Rate, Record New COVID Infections
- Johnson and Johnson Shots Being Canceled Throughout Area
- Flights Resume After Bomb Scare, Major Weather Delays At Fort Lauderdale Airport
- Roaches Found In Boca Raton Yogurt Shop, State Shuts It Down
- Real Estate Agent Susan Caljean Jailed On DUI Charge