BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — If you were delayed in traffic this evening near the Glades Road entrance to the Florida Turnpike, BocaNewsNow.com has learned it was the result of a woman being struck by a car.
We don’t know why the woman was on foot near the turnpike entrance, but Palm Beach County Fire Rescue tells us that the woman was transported to West Boca Medical Center.
At 832 pm crews responded to 7912 Glades Rd ( near the Turnpike Entrance) for reports of a pedestrian struck by a vehicle. First arriving fire crews found a female patient that had been struck by a vehicle. On evaluation the patient suffered minor injuries and has been transported to West Boca Medical Center for treatment.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Police Cam Captures Takedown Of Former Campaign Official
- Masks Still Required In Palm Beach County Schools
- CAUGHT ON TAPE: Man Beats Dog In Boynton Beach, Police Investigate
- STABBING ON THE HIGH SEAS: Florida Man Sentenced For Using Gun, Knife On Captain
- WEATHER: Palm Beach County May Feel Lows Around 70
- West Boca Raton High School Student Tests Positive For COVID-19
- Reminder: No Palm Beach County School Monday; Del Prado Staffer Tests Positive
- COVID-19: Huge Spike In Flu-Related ER Visits In Palm Beach County
- COVID-19: DUI Arrests Surge As Phase 3 Begins, Boca, Delray, Boynton Bars Reopen