BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — If you were delayed in traffic this evening near the Glades Road entrance to the Florida Turnpike, BocaNewsNow.com has learned it was the result of a woman being struck by a car.
We don’t know why the woman was on foot near the turnpike entrance, but Palm Beach County Fire Rescue tells us that the woman was transported to West Boca Medical Center.
At 832 pm crews responded to 7912 Glades Rd ( near the Turnpike Entrance) for reports of a pedestrian struck by a vehicle. First arriving fire crews found a female patient that had been struck by a vehicle. On evaluation the patient suffered minor injuries and has been transported to West Boca Medical Center for treatment.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Area Veterinarian Pleads Guilty To Taping Self Being Intimate With Dog
- Fire, Identify, Publicly Ridicule Unvaccinated: Here’s What Florida Readers Are Saying
- FUNERAL HOME ERROR: Lists Boca Raton Man As Single, Was Actually Married
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: COVID Positivity Soars To 16.4 Percent
- MASK MANDATES RETURN IN REGION
- B’Nai Torah Boca Raton Camp Closes, Kids COVID-19 Positive
- Broward Schools Approve Mask Mandate, Palm Beach County Next?
- Local Lobster Mini-Season Diver Dies
- Florida’s Unvaccinated Adults Are The Problem, 12K COVID Cases Monday