Ed. Note: As of 3:30p the child is in stable but guarded condition. The word “drowning” is used by Fire Rescue in its report to us as that is how the call was dispatched. Out of respect for the family, our policy is to rely on “official” information from Fire Rescue instead of contacting family best online casino or friends. We will update when we receive additional information.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We are awaiting word on condition but Palm Beach County Fire Rescue tells us that a rescuers responded to a “child drowning” at St. Andrew”s an hour ago.
From Fire Rescue:
At 12:09pm crews responded to reports of a child drowning on the 17500 block of Claridge Oval W ( St Andrews Country Club Clubhouse) On arrival crews found a 3y/o male that had been pulled from the pool. After evaluation the patient has been transported to West Boca Medical Center for treatment.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- CODE ENFORCEMENT: We Have Every COVID-19 Inspection In Boca Raton, Read The Reports
- Palm Beach County Says Bars Can Open Sooner Than Expected
- Boca Raton’s Jill Davis Charged With DUI, Nearly Three Times Legal Limit
- Boca Raton’s Timothy Werner Refuses DUI Test, Jailed
- Boca Raton’s Moise Gadoury Jailed, Didn’t Register As Sex Offender
- NUMBER GAMES? COVID-19 Deaths High In Florida As DOH Says Positivity Low
- COVID-19 INFECTION: Boynton Elementary Student First In School District To Test Positive
- URGENT: Delray Beach Police Seeking Missing Woman
- COVID DEATHS SOAR: Florida Logs 223 Deaths On Tuesday