BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The whereabouts of a cat is unknown tonight but a family and it’s dog are doing well following a house fire on Watergate Circle, south of Palmetto Park Road and west of 441.
From Palm Beach a County Fire Rescue:
At 730 pm crews responded to reports of a fire on the 23000 block of Watergate Circle. Callers reported smoke and flames from a home. First arriving firefighters reported heavy smoke and flames from a home. All residents were outside the structure but reported that their family pets may still be inside. Fire crews began a search for a family dog and cat while simultaneously performing firefighting operations. One dog was located and removed from the home to safety. Secondary searches did not locate the cat and it is suspected it may have gotten out. The fire is currently extinguished and crews are performing overhaul operations.
The cause of the fire will be under investigation. At this time I do not have any information on number of occupants displaced or if they will be needing Red Cross assistance.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Fatal Crash In Gleneagles Country Club, Pedestrian Struck In Front Of Home
- Child Neglect, Hit and Run Charges For Boca Raton Woman
- Reminder: Masks Still Mandatory In Palm Beach County Schools
- Biergarten Boca Raton Sued, Drunk Dancer Falls On Woman
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Florida’s Turnpike To Close
- Heading To Disney World? No Masks Outside, Still Required Inside
- LOWEST IN A YEAR: Local COVID Hospitalizations Plummet
- No Mask Required In Publix If You Are Vaccinated
- Enhanced DUI Charge For Boca Man, Open Corona In Car When Stopped