BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The whereabouts of a cat is unknown tonight but a family and it’s dog are doing well following a house fire on Watergate Circle, south of Palmetto Park Road and west of 441.
From Palm Beach a County Fire Rescue:
At 730 pm crews responded to reports of a fire on the 23000 block of Watergate Circle. Callers reported smoke and flames from a home. First arriving firefighters reported heavy smoke and flames from a home. All residents were outside the structure but reported that their family pets may still be inside. Fire crews began a search for a family dog and cat while simultaneously performing firefighting operations. One dog was located and removed from the home to safety. Secondary searches did not locate the cat and it is suspected it may have gotten out. The fire is currently extinguished and crews are performing overhaul operations.
The cause of the fire will be under investigation. At this time I do not have any information on number of occupants displaced or if they will be needing Red Cross assistance.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- BREAKING: Man Shot In Head Just South Of Boca Raton, Search Underway
- REWARD: Fatal Shooting South Of Boca Raton, Who Is The Killer?
- WEATHER ALERT: Thunderstorms Moving Into Boca Raton
- LAWSUIT: OFFICE DEPOT SPAMMED CUSTOMERS
- WE ASK: What’s Your Experience With “PackMy RX”?
- Second DUI Arrest In Weeks For Delray Beach’s Scott Fisher
- BABY FORMULA: United Way Offers “Food Finder” Map In Palm Beach County
- Boynton Police Nab Juvenile Attacker, Ask For Other Victims To Come Forward
- Water Rescue At Kings Point After Man Falls In Lake