BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The whereabouts of a cat is unknown tonight but a family and it’s dog are doing well following a house fire on Watergate Circle, south of Palmetto Park Road and west of 441.
From Palm Beach a County Fire Rescue:
At 730 pm crews responded to reports of a fire on the 23000 block of Watergate Circle. Callers reported smoke and flames from a home. First arriving firefighters reported heavy smoke and flames from a home. All residents were outside the structure but reported that their family pets may still be inside. Fire crews began a search for a family dog and cat while simultaneously performing firefighting operations. One dog was located and removed from the home to safety. Secondary searches did not locate the cat and it is suspected it may have gotten out. The fire is currently extinguished and crews are performing overhaul operations.
The cause of the fire will be under investigation. At this time I do not have any information on number of occupants displaced or if they will be needing Red Cross assistance.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: COVID Positivity Soars To 16.4 Percent
- MASK MANDATES RETURN IN REGION
- B’Nai Torah Boca Raton Camp Closes, Kids COVID-19 Positive
- Broward Schools Approve Mask Mandate, Palm Beach County Next?
- Local Lobster Mini-Season Diver Dies
- Florida’s Unvaccinated Adults Are The Problem, 12K COVID Cases Monday
- Boca’s Fit Foodz, Quates Mexican Restaurant Both Warned By Health Inspector
- Miami Beach Assault Leads To Massive Haul Of Guns In Broward County
- Palm Beach County School Board Members Silent On Mask Mandates