BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — From what we can tell, the hair is real, the mustache is real, and the charge is real as well for 30-year-old Adam Joseph Koch.
The Boynton Beach resident was arrested by Boca PD for DUI following a crash in the area of 300 Plaza Real. His alleged blood alcohol content: .224 and .222 — both nearly three times the legal limit.
Koch was released on his own recognizance. Unclear if he was too drunk to realize that the officers arresting him weren’t Starsky and Hutch.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca High, Don Estridge Highest COVID Infections In South Palm Beach County
- Boca Raton’s Steven Pollachek Jailed On DUI Charge, Twice Legal Limit
- Threatening To Stab Husband, Boca Raton Woman Jailed
- Marriott Not Commenting On COVID Prom At Boca Center
- Murder-Suicide At Local Hampton Inn, Child Found Asleep, Body In Car On I-95
- Did A Boca High School Parent Stage A Prom, Violating COVID Rules?
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, This Time For Battery
- FLORIDA: COVID ER Visits Rising, Local ICU Count Up, Positivity Slightly Down
- Leaders Of “Extreme Jewish Sect” Charged With Child Exploitation