BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Daniel N. Smail is currently a resident of the Palm Beach County Jail. PBSO cuffed and stuffed the 25-year-old early this morning and charged him with “Aggravated Assault with a Deadly Weapon.” Police say he was not intending to kill anyone.
Smail, of Sleepy Brook Way in West Boca, remains held without bond.
His Facebook page says he worked at Florida Atlantic University and studied at Palm Beach State College. He went to high school at West Boca Community.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca High, Don Estridge Highest COVID Infections In South Palm Beach County
- Boca Raton’s Steven Pollachek Jailed On DUI Charge, Twice Legal Limit
- Threatening To Stab Husband, Boca Raton Woman Jailed
- Marriott Not Commenting On COVID Prom At Boca Center
- Murder-Suicide At Local Hampton Inn, Child Found Asleep, Body In Car On I-95
- Did A Boca High School Parent Stage A Prom, Violating COVID Rules?
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, This Time For Battery
- FLORIDA: COVID ER Visits Rising, Local ICU Count Up, Positivity Slightly Down
- Leaders Of “Extreme Jewish Sect” Charged With Child Exploitation