BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Morning rain will give way to more rain and a little bit of sun — so says the National Weather Service. The rain will continue off and on throughout the next few days.
Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 84. East wind 7 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
TonightA 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 75. East wind 7 to 10 mph.
WednesdayA chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 86. East wind 7 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
Wednesday NightShowers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 8pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 73. Southeast wind 7 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TEACHERS: Palm Beach County Parents Don’t Understand Where They’re Sending Kids
- Boynton Beach Woman Jailed, Tried To Smuggle Drugs Into Jail
- FLORIDA COVID: Palm Beach Pediatric Positivity 13.9 Percent As Schools Open
- Palm Beach County Schools: Substitutes Needed As In-Person Learning Begins
- Palm Beach Schools: Parents Still Say “No Way” To Sending Kids Back On Monday
- HURRICANE CENTER: Wilfred Forms, Early Track Towards Florida
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Food Service Worker Horror Story
- Palm Beach Schools: Who Are The Parents Sending Their Kids Monday?
- HURRICANE CENTER: Expect New Tropical Storm To Form Today