BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Morning rain will give way to more rain and a little bit of sun — so says the National Weather Service. The rain will continue off and on throughout the next few days.
Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 84. East wind 7 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
TonightA 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 75. East wind 7 to 10 mph.
WednesdayA chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 86. East wind 7 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
Wednesday NightShowers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 8pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 73. Southeast wind 7 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Marriott Not Commenting On COVID Prom At Boca Center
- Murder-Suicide At Local Hampton Inn, Child Found Asleep, Body In Car On I-95
- Did A Boca High School Parent Stage A Prom, Violating COVID Rules?
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, This Time For Battery
- FLORIDA: COVID ER Visits Rising, Local ICU Count Up, Positivity Slightly Down
- Leaders Of “Extreme Jewish Sect” Charged With Child Exploitation
- SAFETY ALERT: Aptive Pest Control Allegedly Trespassing In Area Communities
- Former Boca Raton Chief Dan Alexander Named Chief Of Palm Beach County School Police
- DEVELOPING: Palm Beach Schools Distance Learning System Failing