BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Morning rain will give way to more rain and a little bit of sun — so says the National Weather Service. The rain will continue off and on throughout the next few days.
Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 84. East wind 7 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
TonightA 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 75. East wind 7 to 10 mph.
WednesdayA chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 86. East wind 7 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
Wednesday NightShowers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 8pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 73. Southeast wind 7 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Area Veterinarian Pleads Guilty To Taping Self Being Intimate With Dog
- Fire, Identify, Publicly Ridicule Unvaccinated: Here’s What Florida Readers Are Saying
- FUNERAL HOME ERROR: Lists Boca Raton Man As Single, Was Actually Married
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: COVID Positivity Soars To 16.4 Percent
- MASK MANDATES RETURN IN REGION
- B’Nai Torah Boca Raton Camp Closes, Kids COVID-19 Positive
- Broward Schools Approve Mask Mandate, Palm Beach County Next?
- Local Lobster Mini-Season Diver Dies
- Florida’s Unvaccinated Adults Are The Problem, 12K COVID Cases Monday