BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Marijuana is still illegal in most of the United States and 23 year old Alexa Shuman of Boca West seems to be doing what she can to be arrested for possessing pot while it's still a crime.
Shuman was charged by the Palm Beach Sheriff's Office with possessing more than 20 grams of marijuana when she was taken into custody around 9am today.
She remains in the Palm Beach County Jail in lieu of $3000 bond.
NJ.com reports that Shuman was also charged with marijuana possession in 2012 in Raritan Township
Here's how the NJ.com reported the arrest:
On June 16, at about 9:22 a.m., police arrested Alexa Shuman, 21, of Boca Raton, Fla., and charged her with possession of under 50 grams of marijuana following a traffic stop on Route 31 for an obstructed view, police said.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: New System Could Affect South Florida
- INCREASE: Now 129 COVID-19 Cases In Palm Beach County Schools
- Vice Mayor Robert Weinroth Announces Increased Funding For Park Rangers
- Camera Off May Mean “Asbsent” In Palm Beach County Schools
- Wendy Sartory Link, Palm Beach Elections Supervisor, Won’t Answer Mail-In Ballot Questions
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: More Than 33,000 People File Official Records Online, Setting Record
- Florida Withholding COVID-19 Infection, Death Report For Wednesday
- Palm Beach County Extends Mask Order
- School Board Meeting: More Than 500 To Comment On Holocaust Questioner Rehire