BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Marijuana is still illegal in most of the United States and 23 year old Alexa Shuman of Boca West seems to be doing what she can to be arrested for possessing pot while it's still a crime.
Shuman was charged by the Palm Beach Sheriff's Office with possessing more than 20 grams of marijuana when she was taken into custody around 9am today.
She remains in the Palm Beach County Jail in lieu of $3000 bond.
NJ.com reports that Shuman was also charged with marijuana possession in 2012 in Raritan Township
Here's how the NJ.com reported the arrest:
On June 16, at about 9:22 a.m., police arrested Alexa Shuman, 21, of Boca Raton, Fla., and charged her with possession of under 50 grams of marijuana following a traffic stop on Route 31 for an obstructed view, police said.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Eric Holtz Commits Suicide As His Boca Raton Firm Faces Fraud Suits
- TERROR ON THE HIGHWAY: Shooting On I-95 In Boynton Beach, One Dead
- IT’S ALIVE! Tropical Depression Two Forms In Atlantic
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Storm Could Form Today
- Delray Beach Man Charged With Enhanced DUI
- BUSY: Hurricane Center Watching Two Systems
- Major Delays At Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport
- Sugar Sand Park Playground In Boca Raton To Close
- If Boca Raton’s Ricardo Ogorman Is Your Pot Dealer, Note He’s In Jail