BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Loyd Talmadge Putnam, 20, of Boca Raton remains in the Palm Beach County Jail Tuesday afternoon after allegedly threatening to kill his father.
Boca Raton Police tell us that Putnam — known as “LT” — was kicked out of his father’s home on Monday — with dad going so far as to changing locks on the house and removing Loyd’s belongings.
From the police report:
“Loyd proceeded to text threatening messages via cell phone to Victim Putnam throughout the day from his cell phone. The text messages stated that Victim Putnam better get his money owed t him from stock funds or he will beat the living sh-t out of him. Also, that Victim Putnam has 24 hours or he will be seeing him.”
Loyd’s father told police that the messages made him concerned for his safety and well being along with the safety and well being of the family, Loyd’s mother and younger siblings. Dad Putnam said he believed that Loyd had the capability to harm him.
Loyd Putnam was charged with “written threats to do bodily harm” and jailed.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- WARNING: Fort Lauderdale Airport Says Arrive Early, Prepare To Wait This Holiday Weekend
- STALKER: Police Say Boca Raton Woman Stalked, Threatened Victim
- ALERT: US27 CLOSED, DOUBLE FATAL CRASH NEAR ALLIGATOR ALLEY
- SEVEN BRIDGES SUED: Pool Company Claims $20,000 Balance, Poop Removal
- Boca Raton Mayor Scott Singer Reacts To School Shooting
- EVACUATION: Morikami Park Elementary School Evacuated
- Delray Beach Woman Dies In Crash Near Bocaire Country Club
- Corey Zeidman, Boca Raton Poker Pro, Indicted On Federal Fraud Charges
- SEVEN BRIDGES DELRAY BEACH: ANOTHER HOMEOWNER HEADS TO FEDERAL PRISON