BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Karen Giannantonio, the director of “Care Diagnostics for Women” — an area breast health center — is now out of the Palm Beach County jail after her booking early this morning.
The 57 year old NW 7th Court resident was taken into custody after midnight and booked into jail around 2am. She was released on her own recognizance at 9:08.
This is Giannantonio’s first visit to the Palm Beach County Jail, according to court records. Her most serious infraction — not including routine traffic stops — was the charge of “advertising without a permit.” That charge was dismissed.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH COUNTY POSITIVITY RATE JUMPS, HOSPITALIZATIONS SURGE
- KINSA: Palm Beach County Has Never Been So Dangerous For COVID-19
- Teachers: No Organized Walkout Planned Over Masking Battle
- FLORIDA SETS RECORD: 21,683 COVID CASES RECORDED ON FRIDAY
- Delray Beach Man Allegedly Held Knife To Wife, False Imprisonment Charge
- Heading To Airport? Yet Again, Fort Lauderdale Parking Is Packed
- EXCEPTIONALLY BAD: Florida Department Health COVID Report Is Dire
- Publix Mask Mandate Returns, Associates For Now, Customer Decision Pending
- CDC: PALM BEACH COUNTY POSITIVITY NOW 18 PERCENT