BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Karen Giannantonio, the director of “Care Diagnostics for Women” — an area breast health center — is now out of the Palm Beach County jail after her booking early this morning.
The 57 year old NW 7th Court resident was taken into custody after midnight and booked into jail around 2am. She was released on her own recognizance at 9:08.
This is Giannantonio’s first visit to the Palm Beach County Jail, according to court records. Her most serious infraction — not including routine traffic stops — was the charge of “advertising without a permit.” That charge was dismissed.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- WEATHER: Palm Beach County May Feel Lows Around 70
- West Boca Raton High School Student Tests Positive For COVID-19
- Reminder: No Palm Beach County School Monday; Del Prado Staffer Tests Positive
- COVID-19: Huge Spike In Flu-Related ER Visits In Palm Beach County
- COVID-19: DUI Arrests Surge As Phase 3 Begins, Boca, Delray, Boynton Bars Reopen
- DESANTIS DELUSIONAL? Florida Passes 14K Deaths, Approaches 700,000 COVID Infections
- West Boca Man, Charged With Stalking, Says “Current Marriage Is A Joke”
- DEADLY DECISION? Phase Three Happening, Palm Beach County Masking Continues, Other Orders Lifting
- DESANTIS: PHASE 3 NOW STATEWIDE, LOCAL RULES LARGELY DON’T MATTER