BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Karen Giannantonio, the director of “Care Diagnostics for Women” — an area breast health center — is now out of the Palm Beach County jail after her booking early this morning.
The 57 year old NW 7th Court resident was taken into custody after midnight and booked into jail around 2am. She was released on her own recognizance at 9:08.
This is Giannantonio’s first visit to the Palm Beach County Jail, according to court records. Her most serious infraction — not including routine traffic stops — was the charge of “advertising without a permit.” That charge was dismissed.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Feds Arrest Man In Palm Beach County For Election Interference
- Boca Bagel Bar Brawl Lands One Man In Jail
- Palm Beach Schools: Now 1930 COVID Cases As Boca High Surges
- Boca, Delray ICU Situation Remains Poor, COVID Count High
- Boca Raton’s Kyle Ewart Guilty, Possessed Child Images
- Florida Publix COVID Vaccine Appointments Available, Here’s How To Book
- Broward Doctor Stewart Bitman Jailed On Child Solicitation Charges
- Robert Weinroth, Vice PBC Mayor, Blasts Local Vaccine Distribution
- Boca Raton Stopped Key COVID Report Just Before Presidential Election