BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Karen Giannantonio, the director of “Care Diagnostics for Women” — an area breast health center — is now out of the Palm Beach County jail after her booking early this morning.
The 57 year old NW 7th Court resident was taken into custody after midnight and booked into jail around 2am. She was released on her own recognizance at 9:08.
This is Giannantonio’s first visit to the Palm Beach County Jail, according to court records. Her most serious infraction — not including routine traffic stops — was the charge of “advertising without a permit.” That charge was dismissed.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray Marketplace Restaurant Shut By State, Mass Violations
- Area Teen Faces 11 Charges In Boca Raton, Bond Nearly $20K
- Mask Mandate Extended In Palm Beach County As COVID Spread Continues
- FLORIDA COVID: Infections Increase Again, Positivity Pulls Back Slightly
- Police Dispatcher Arrested For Misconduct
- Local Man Sentenced For Universal Studios Fraud
- Delray Beach, Boca Raton Real Estate Prices Soar, Inventory Drops
- No School Friday, Palm Beach County Schools To Close For Students
- Delray Beach Woman Facing Fraud, Drug Charges