BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) –Keith Robinson, waking up this morning in the Palm Beach County Jail, is learning the hard way you don’t mess with Boca Raton cops.
We expect full details later today, but have learned through public records that the 28 year old Lantana resident was taken into custody early this morning on the charges of “robbery by sudden snatching without a firearm,” “knowingly driving while license is suspended or revoked,” and “flee/elude police with disregard of safety to person or property.”
Robinson’s bond for this event is set at $27,000.
And it turns out Robinson is a bit of a bad ass. He’s also been busted for “domestic battery by strangulation,” “grand theft auto,” and “aggravated battery — offender should have known victim was pregnant.”
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- ALERT: Florida Freedom Keepers Plans Rally At Patch Reef Park, Authorities Warn
- Hit and Run Charge Filed Against Delray Beach Man
- GOOD COVID NEWS FLORIDA? All Numbers Dropping
- Enhanced DUI Charge Filed Against Boca Raton Woman
- CLAIM: Woman Critically Injured In Boca Raton Town Center Mall Lot
- Teacher Union: Keep Masks In Palm Beach Schools
- New Mask Policy In Palm Beach County School District
- ALLEGATION: Home Depot Botched $16K Storm Window Install, Ignoring Inspectors
- Woman Vomits In Town Center Mall Parking Lot, Is Charged With DUI