BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) –Keith Robinson, waking up this morning in the Palm Beach County Jail, is learning the hard way you don’t mess with Boca Raton cops.
We expect full details later today, but have learned through public records that the 28 year old Lantana resident was taken into custody early this morning on the charges of “robbery by sudden snatching without a firearm,” “knowingly driving while license is suspended or revoked,” and “flee/elude police with disregard of safety to person or property.”
Robinson’s bond for this event is set at $27,000.
And it turns out Robinson is a bit of a bad ass. He’s also been busted for “domestic battery by strangulation,” “grand theft auto,” and “aggravated battery — offender should have known victim was pregnant.”
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- SEVEN BRIDGES: Swingers, Seniors Fight Stability For Soul Of Community
- COVID ALERT: Palm Beach County Elevated To Critical
- NO BIG DEAL: Looks Like System Is Dissipating
- Delray Beach Bartender Charged With DUI
- Tropical Depression Could Form Within Day
- FLORIDA COVID: More Than 14K Cases Recorded On Friday, 148 Deaths
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Child Neglect, Weapon Charge
- Get Paid To Get A COVID Shot In Boca Raton
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested