UPDATE: We now have the arrest report. Read it here.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — You can’t make this up.
Felise Shteif, a self-proclaimed “Detox Consultant” according to her social media profile, was charged with DUI early this morning by Boca Raton Police.
The 46 year old NW 16th Street resident was also charged with resisting an officer.
Shteif was locked up in the Palm Beach County Jail just after midnight and remained incarcerated until 4:48 am, where she was released on her own recognizance. Presumably after the detox consultant detoxed.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- SEVEN BRIDGES: Swingers, Seniors Fight Stability For Soul Of Community
- COVID ALERT: Palm Beach County Elevated To Critical
- NO BIG DEAL: Looks Like System Is Dissipating
- Delray Beach Bartender Charged With DUI
- Tropical Depression Could Form Within Day
- FLORIDA COVID: More Than 14K Cases Recorded On Friday, 148 Deaths
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Child Neglect, Weapon Charge
- Get Paid To Get A COVID Shot In Boca Raton
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested