UPDATE: We now have the arrest report. Read it here.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — You can’t make this up.
Felise Shteif, a self-proclaimed “Detox Consultant” according to her social media profile, was charged with DUI early this morning by Boca Raton Police.
The 46 year old NW 16th Street resident was also charged with resisting an officer.
Shteif was locked up in the Palm Beach County Jail just after midnight and remained incarcerated until 4:48 am, where she was released on her own recognizance. Presumably after the detox consultant detoxed.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- CAUGHT ON TAPE: Man Beats Dog In Boynton Beach, Police Investigate
- STABBING ON THE HIGH SEAS: Florida Man Sentenced For Using Gun, Knife On Captain
- WEATHER: Palm Beach County May Feel Lows Around 70
- West Boca Raton High School Student Tests Positive For COVID-19
- Reminder: No Palm Beach County School Monday; Del Prado Staffer Tests Positive
- COVID-19: Huge Spike In Flu-Related ER Visits In Palm Beach County
- COVID-19: DUI Arrests Surge As Phase 3 Begins, Boca, Delray, Boynton Bars Reopen
- DESANTIS DELUSIONAL? Florida Passes 14K Deaths, Approaches 700,000 COVID Infections
- West Boca Man, Charged With Stalking, Says “Current Marriage Is A Joke”