UPDATE: We now have the arrest report. Read it here.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — You can’t make this up.
Felise Shteif, a self-proclaimed “Detox Consultant” according to her social media profile, was charged with DUI early this morning by Boca Raton Police.
The 46 year old NW 16th Street resident was also charged with resisting an officer.
Shteif was locked up in the Palm Beach County Jail just after midnight and remained incarcerated until 4:48 am, where she was released on her own recognizance. Presumably after the detox consultant detoxed.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Pfizer COVID-19 Appointments Available In Palm Beach County
- FSA Testing Brings COVID-19 Increase In Palm Beach County Schools
- Delray Beach Resident Gregg Fredman Jailed For Child Abuse
- Did Boca Raton Police Try To Hide Death Of Federal Judge?
- FLORIDA PROBLEMS: Record Positivity Rate, Record New COVID Infections
- Johnson and Johnson Shots Being Canceled Throughout Area
- Flights Resume After Bomb Scare, Major Weather Delays At Fort Lauderdale Airport
- Roaches Found In Boca Raton Yogurt Shop, State Shuts It Down
- Real Estate Agent Susan Caljean Jailed On DUI Charge