BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — BocaNewsNow.com continues to be the dominant source for news and information tailored for a Boca Raton audience. We are knocking on the door of 2.5 million page views since our launch. Not bad for what is really a one person operation with a lot of help from our loyal readers and advertisers.
As we note the Palm Beach Post today running a story we ran yesterday, we like to reiterate that the news in Boca isn’t competing with the happenings in West Palm Beach or other locations to get space. If it impacts life as we know it in Boca Raton — or is just something that makes you shake your head — we’ll publish it.
To our readers: thank you. To our advertisers: thank you for paying your bills. To the Sun Sentinel and Palm Beach Post: yes, journalism in 2014 can turn a profit. If you’re really nice we’ll show you how sometime. (Here’s a hint: a spider on a weather cam is not a lead story, pretty much in any market).
Next stop: 3 million page views.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: Sam Turning, But Two Systems Forming East Of Florida
- Saturnia Isles Resident Charged With Homicide, Is Convicted Felon
- Florida Woman Hits Community Call Box In Front Of Cop, Jailed DUI
- HURRICANE CENTER: Sam Nearly Major Hurricane Southeast Of Florida
- ELECTIONS: Palm Beach County Supervisor Mails Ballots, Prepares Drop Boxes
- Palm Beach Schools Approach 6,000 COVID-19 Cases
- Hurricane Sam Strengthening, Models Mixed On Path
- Boca Regional Hospital Proceeds With Mask Optional Event, Many Question
- CENTURY VILLAGE HORROR: 93 Year Old Man Kills Younger Woman