BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — BocaNewsNow.com continues to be the dominant source for news and information tailored for a Boca Raton audience. We are knocking on the door of 2.5 million page views since our launch. Not bad for what is really a one person operation with a lot of help from our loyal readers and advertisers.
As we note the Palm Beach Post today running a story we ran yesterday, we like to reiterate that the news in Boca isn’t competing with the happenings in West Palm Beach or other locations to get space. If it impacts life as we know it in Boca Raton — or is just something that makes you shake your head — we’ll publish it.
To our readers: thank you. To our advertisers: thank you for paying your bills. To the Sun Sentinel and Palm Beach Post: yes, journalism in 2014 can turn a profit. If you’re really nice we’ll show you how sometime. (Here’s a hint: a spider on a weather cam is not a lead story, pretty much in any market).
Next stop: 3 million page views.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: New System Could Affect South Florida
- INCREASE: Now 129 COVID-19 Cases In Palm Beach County Schools
- Vice Mayor Robert Weinroth Announces Increased Funding For Park Rangers
- Camera Off May Mean “Asbsent” In Palm Beach County Schools
- Wendy Sartory Link, Palm Beach Elections Supervisor, Won’t Answer Mail-In Ballot Questions
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: More Than 33,000 People File Official Records Online, Setting Record
- Florida Withholding COVID-19 Infection, Death Report For Wednesday
- Palm Beach County Extends Mask Order
- School Board Meeting: More Than 500 To Comment On Holocaust Questioner Rehire