BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Kris Summas is out of the Palm Beach County Jail Saturday afternoon following her arrest Friday for DUI and two counts of leaving the scene of an accident with property damage.
We expect her arrest report on Monday and will post the specifics of her arrest once they are received. Sumas’ license was suspended twice this year — the most recent suspension was listed just days before this arrest.
Sumas, 47, of Carriage Hill Lane was incarcerated for a few hours before being released on her own recognizance. Her arraignment is set for August 11th.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Football, Lacrosse Students Quarantined At Boca Raton Community High School
- Man Charged With Intent To Sell Nearly 2 Pounds Of Pot Near Boca Raton High School
- CVS OPENS COVID-19 SHOT APPOINTMENTS
- Military Vet, In Fatigues, Threatens Attack In Boca Raton
- No Publix COVID-19 Vaccine Appointments Today
- IRONY: DeSantis Orders Flag Lowered For Limbaugh At Courthouse Where He Faced Drug Charge
- WHO IS SHE? Woman Wanted For Check Fraud At Boca Raton Banks
- PBSO Identifies I-95 Shooting Victim
- DeSantis Says CVS Now Offering Shots, But Just One In Palm Beach County