BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Kris Summas is out of the Palm Beach County Jail Saturday afternoon following her arrest Friday for DUI and two counts of leaving the scene of an accident with property damage.
We expect her arrest report on Monday and will post the specifics of her arrest once they are received. Sumas’ license was suspended twice this year — the most recent suspension was listed just days before this arrest.
Sumas, 47, of Carriage Hill Lane was incarcerated for a few hours before being released on her own recognizance. Her arraignment is set for August 11th.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FEDS: Local Man, “Dandy Daddy,” Sentenced To Eight Years In Prison
- Flanigan’s Boca Raton Cited For Flying Insects
- GAS LEAK: Airport Road In Boca Raton Closed
- STRAIGHT OUTTA KINGS POINT: Stalking, Murder Threat Charges Filed
- COVID Cases Rise In Palm Beach County School District
- HURRICANE CENTER MONDAY: Peter, Rose And Another System East Of Florida
- TROPICAL STORM ROSE FORMS, JOINS PETER, TWO MORE BEING WATCHED
- FLORIDA: COVID Continues To Kill Nearly 200 A Day In Hospitals
- Anti-Masking Parent Suing Palm Beach Schools Was Arrested For Child Abuse