BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Kris Summas is out of the Palm Beach County Jail Saturday afternoon following her arrest Friday for DUI and two counts of leaving the scene of an accident with property damage.
We expect her arrest report on Monday and will post the specifics of her arrest once they are received. Sumas’ license was suspended twice this year — the most recent suspension was listed just days before this arrest.
Sumas, 47, of Carriage Hill Lane was incarcerated for a few hours before being released on her own recognizance. Her arraignment is set for August 11th.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TEACHERS: Palm Beach County Parents Don’t Understand Where They’re Sending Kids
- Boynton Beach Woman Jailed, Tried To Smuggle Drugs Into Jail
- FLORIDA COVID: Palm Beach Pediatric Positivity 13.9 Percent As Schools Open
- Palm Beach County Schools: Substitutes Needed As In-Person Learning Begins
- Palm Beach Schools: Parents Still Say “No Way” To Sending Kids Back On Monday
- HURRICANE CENTER: Wilfred Forms, Early Track Towards Florida
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Food Service Worker Horror Story
- Palm Beach Schools: Who Are The Parents Sending Their Kids Monday?
- HURRICANE CENTER: Expect New Tropical Storm To Form Today