BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Kris Summas is out of the Palm Beach County Jail Saturday afternoon following her arrest Friday for DUI and two counts of leaving the scene of an accident with property damage.
We expect her arrest report on Monday and will post the specifics of her arrest once they are received. Sumas’ license was suspended twice this year — the most recent suspension was listed just days before this arrest.
Sumas, 47, of Carriage Hill Lane was incarcerated for a few hours before being released on her own recognizance. Her arraignment is set for August 11th.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- POLICE: Female Juvenile Chased, Attacked Near Jog Road
- SOUTHWEST AIRLINES: Major Delays and Cancellations Systemwide
- FEDERAL LAWSUIT: Woodfield Country Club Sued For Discrimination
- Tropical Storm Bill Forms, Two Other Systems Watched
- Boca Raton Man Accused Of Snatching Necklace From Wyndham Guest’s Neck
- Eric Holtz Commits Suicide As His Boca Raton Firm Faces Fraud Suits
- TERROR ON THE HIGHWAY: Shooting On I-95 In Boynton Beach, One Dead
- IT’S ALIVE! Tropical Depression Two Forms In Atlantic
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Storm Could Form Today