BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Marc DeBrozzo, 30, of Delray Beach is facing a DUI charge after his arrest by Boca Raton Police.
The self-proclaimed Sous Chef for Buckhead Restaurants, according to his social media profile, was taken into custody in the early hours of Wednesday morning. He was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail and released on his own recognizance just before noon.
Buckhead Restaurants includes the very popular “Chops” restaurant in East Boca — a BocaNewsNow.com favorite. It is unclear where in the company DeBrozzo is employed.
DeBrozzo was charged with “careless driving” earlier this year and his license was briefly suspended. He attended traffic school and adjudication was ultimately “withheld.”
His arraignment on the DUI charge is pending.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County Extends Mask Order
- School Board Meeting: More Than 500 To Comment On Holocaust Questioner Rehire
- EPA Says Make Sure Your Disinfectant Is On This List
- Fundraiser Today For Delray’s 3-Year-Old Sloane Caston, Battling Two Cancers
- LISTEN TO VOICEMAIL: Palm Beach County Elections Supervisor Calls Our Report Unfair
- CRASH: Atlantic and Jog In Delray Beach, Expect Delays
- Feds Prepare To Take Seven Bridges Home, Property Of Chiropractor Richard Davidson
- COVID-19 Infects 122 In Palm Beach County Schools
- Election Issues In Palm Beach County? Spokesperson Won’t Discuss Ballot Vans