BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Marc DeBrozzo, 30, of Delray Beach is facing a DUI charge after his arrest by Boca Raton Police.
The self-proclaimed Sous Chef for Buckhead Restaurants, according to his social media profile, was taken into custody in the early hours of Wednesday morning. He was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail and released on his own recognizance just before noon.
Buckhead Restaurants includes the very popular “Chops” restaurant in East Boca — a BocaNewsNow.com favorite. It is unclear where in the company DeBrozzo is employed.
DeBrozzo was charged with “careless driving” earlier this year and his license was briefly suspended. He attended traffic school and adjudication was ultimately “withheld.”
His arraignment on the DUI charge is pending.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- NOT CLAUDETTE YET: Hurricane Center Says Storm Growing, But Not Named Yet
- Bonefish Grill Sued After Boca Raton Slip and Fall
- Nearly 4000 Palm Beach School District Students, Staffers, Tested Positive For COVID-19
- Boca Raton Woman Jailed On DUI Charge, “Did What She Pleased”
- TROPICAL STORM WARNING: Florida In Forecast For Latest System
- Man Charged In Delray Beach LGBTQ Crosswalk Vandalism
- One Dead In Delray Beach Shooting
- CLAIM: The Bridge Sober Home Let Client Use Drugs, Die
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Continues To Form, Next Name Is Claudette