BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Marc DeBrozzo, 30, of Delray Beach is facing a DUI charge after his arrest by Boca Raton Police.
The self-proclaimed Sous Chef for Buckhead Restaurants, according to his social media profile, was taken into custody in the early hours of Wednesday morning. He was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail and released on his own recognizance just before noon.
Buckhead Restaurants includes the very popular “Chops” restaurant in East Boca — a BocaNewsNow.com favorite. It is unclear where in the company DeBrozzo is employed.
DeBrozzo was charged with “careless driving” earlier this year and his license was briefly suspended. He attended traffic school and adjudication was ultimately “withheld.”
His arraignment on the DUI charge is pending.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- POLICE: Boca Raton Man Claimed Girlfriend Had Knife, Pills, So Batters Her To Save Her
- FAU Henderson University School Ranked Second In USA For K-5
- Woman Slips On Pool Deck, Sues Boca’s Broken Sound Country Club
- HURRICANE CENTER: Keep An Eye On Growing System East Of Florida
- FEDS: Local Man, “Dandy Daddy,” Sentenced To Eight Years In Prison
- Flanigan’s Boca Raton Cited For Flying Insects
- GAS LEAK: Airport Road In Boca Raton Closed
- STRAIGHT OUTTA KINGS POINT: Stalking, Murder Threat Charges Filed
- COVID Cases Rise In Palm Beach County School District