BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Bradley Ray Street, a 31 year old Boca Raton resident, died early this morning when a car illegally entered the intersection of Palmetto Park Road and US 441, crashing into his car.
According to the Palm Beach Sheriff’s Office, Street was heading west on Palmetto Park Road and entered the intersection on a green light around 1am. Kelsey Cooper, a 32 year old Boca man, was heading north on 441 and ran the red light — crashing into Street.
Investigators — who call the crash “violent” — say Cooper was likely impaired by alcohol and/or drugs. Toxicology results are pending, as are charges.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- DESANTIS DELUSIONAL? Florida Passes 14K Deaths, Approaches 700,000 COVID Infections
- West Boca Man, Charged With Stalking, Says “Current Marriage Is A Joke”
- DEADLY DECISION? Phase Three Happening, Palm Beach County Masking Continues, Other Orders Lifting
- DESANTIS: PHASE 3 NOW STATEWIDE, LOCAL RULES LARGELY DON’T MATTER
- CODE ENFORCEMENT: We Have Every COVID-19 Inspection In Boca Raton, Read The Reports
- Palm Beach County Says Bars Can Open Sooner Than Expected
- Boca Raton’s Jill Davis Charged With DUI, Nearly Three Times Legal Limit
- Boca Raton’s Timothy Werner Refuses DUI Test, Jailed
- Boca Raton’s Moise Gadoury Jailed, Didn’t Register As Sex Offender