BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Bradley Ray Street, a 31 year old Boca Raton resident, died early this morning when a car illegally entered the intersection of Palmetto Park Road and US 441, crashing into his car.
According to the Palm Beach Sheriff’s Office, Street was heading west on Palmetto Park Road and entered the intersection on a green light around 1am. Kelsey Cooper, a 32 year old Boca man, was heading north on 441 and ran the red light — crashing into Street.
Investigators — who call the crash “violent” — say Cooper was likely impaired by alcohol and/or drugs. Toxicology results are pending, as are charges.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Pfizer COVID-19 Appointments Available In Palm Beach County
- FSA Testing Brings COVID-19 Increase In Palm Beach County Schools
- Delray Beach Resident Gregg Fredman Jailed For Child Abuse
- Did Boca Raton Police Try To Hide Death Of Federal Judge?
- FLORIDA PROBLEMS: Record Positivity Rate, Record New COVID Infections
- Johnson and Johnson Shots Being Canceled Throughout Area
- Flights Resume After Bomb Scare, Major Weather Delays At Fort Lauderdale Airport
- Roaches Found In Boca Raton Yogurt Shop, State Shuts It Down
- Real Estate Agent Susan Caljean Jailed On DUI Charge