BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The details of last night’s accident that shut St. Andrews Blvd. for several hours have now been released. Raphael Caixeta, 23, of Boca Raton was killed when his motorcycle impacted a car.
From Boca PD:
On Monday, July 21 at 7:48 p.m., officers of the Boca Raton Police Services Department’s Traffic Homicide Unit responded to a fatality crash which occurred in the 21000 block of St. Andrews Boulevard.
A silver 2008 Yamaha motorcycle was traveling south on St. Andrews Boulevard when a silver 2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee entered St. Andrews Boulevard from Town Place Club Villas. The Yamaha motorcycle impacted the driver side rear of the Jeep.
The operator of the Yamaha was transported to the Delray Medical Center where he died at 10:26 p.m. The occupants of the Jeep were not injured.
If anyone has information regarding the crash, please contact Traffic Homicide Investigator Mike Daly at (561) 620-6081.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- BREAKING: Shots Fired In Boca Raton
- Health Inspector Cites Local McDonald’s For Insects, Garbage
- Boca Raton Woman Pulls Gun On Former Israeli Defense Force Soldier
- TURNPIKE CRASH UPDATE: Victim Of Fender Bender Killed When Hit Near Glades Road
- Generator Company Reviews: Tell Us About Your Experience In Palm Beach County
- United Way Of Palm Beach County Raises $433K For Non-Profit Workers
- FLORIDA TURNPIKE CLOSED: Critical Crash Northbound Near Glades Road
- HURRICANE CENTER: Keep An Eye On The Wave, Development Possible
- Homeowner Sues Valencia Reserve, Critically Injured