BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The details of last night’s accident that shut St. Andrews Blvd. for several hours have now been released. Raphael Caixeta, 23, of Boca Raton was killed when his motorcycle impacted a car.
From Boca PD:
On Monday, July 21 at 7:48 p.m., officers of the Boca Raton Police Services Department’s Traffic Homicide Unit responded to a fatality crash which occurred in the 21000 block of St. Andrews Boulevard.
A silver 2008 Yamaha motorcycle was traveling south on St. Andrews Boulevard when a silver 2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee entered St. Andrews Boulevard from Town Place Club Villas. The Yamaha motorcycle impacted the driver side rear of the Jeep.
The operator of the Yamaha was transported to the Delray Medical Center where he died at 10:26 p.m. The occupants of the Jeep were not injured.
If anyone has information regarding the crash, please contact Traffic Homicide Investigator Mike Daly at (561) 620-6081.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County Airline Sues Pilot Over Leaving Low Paying Job
- Kings Point Delray Beach Cocaine Dealer Back In Jail
- HURRICANE CENTER: Rina And Philippe Remain East Of Florida, New Wave May Form
- Toilet Talk! This Guy Wants Everyone To Hear What He’s Saying In Airport Lounge
- Arrest Made In North Broward Movie Theater Beating
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Drug, Weapon Charges
- HURRICANE CENTER: Two Tropical Storms East Of Florida, Another Wave Developing
- Major Police Activity In West Boca Raton’s Lotus Community
- Stonebridge Country Club Boca Raton Initiates Foreclosure Over $2100