DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We rarely see the charge of “dangerous drugs” used but Delray Beach Police charged Karina Marie Povisil of Riverbend Terrace in Boca Raton with that and other offenses.
The 19 year old is now facing charges of Cocaine Possession, Drug Equipment Possession, and the “Dangerous Drugs — Distribute, Dispense Controlled Substance Subsequent Violation.”
The Palm Beach County Clerk’s Office reports that Povisil was charged with retail theft back in March. The cases were closed as “adjudication withheld.” It’s unclear if her latest arrest will impact those cases.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: New System Could Affect South Florida
- INCREASE: Now 129 COVID-19 Cases In Palm Beach County Schools
- Vice Mayor Robert Weinroth Announces Increased Funding For Park Rangers
- Camera Off May Mean “Asbsent” In Palm Beach County Schools
- Wendy Sartory Link, Palm Beach Elections Supervisor, Won’t Answer Mail-In Ballot Questions
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: More Than 33,000 People File Official Records Online, Setting Record
- Florida Withholding COVID-19 Infection, Death Report For Wednesday
- Palm Beach County Extends Mask Order
- School Board Meeting: More Than 500 To Comment On Holocaust Questioner Rehire