DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We rarely see the charge of “dangerous drugs” used but Delray Beach Police charged Karina Marie Povisil of Riverbend Terrace in Boca Raton with that and other offenses.
The 19 year old is now facing charges of Cocaine Possession, Drug Equipment Possession, and the “Dangerous Drugs — Distribute, Dispense Controlled Substance Subsequent Violation.”
The Palm Beach County Clerk’s Office reports that Povisil was charged with retail theft back in March. The cases were closed as “adjudication withheld.” It’s unclear if her latest arrest will impact those cases.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Chevy Silverado Step Collapses, Driver Sues Schumacher Automotive
- Florida’s COVID Numbers Are Not Getting Better
- For Drew Abruzzese, A Fall From Food Network To Palm Beach County Jail
- Missing Boynton Woman Found Dead, Man Arrested
- Arrest In Seven Bridges: Audi Blocked By Mercedes Leads To Assault Charge
- Amazing Photos: Two Tractor Trailers Crash On Turnpike Near Delray Beach
- Do You Live Near These Boca Raton Sex Offenders?
- Boca Raton’s Rex Baron Cited By Health Inspectors
- Popular Delray Beach Restaurant Sued Over Umbrella Incident