DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We rarely see the charge of “dangerous drugs” used but Delray Beach Police charged Karina Marie Povisil of Riverbend Terrace in Boca Raton with that and other offenses.
The 19 year old is now facing charges of Cocaine Possession, Drug Equipment Possession, and the “Dangerous Drugs — Distribute, Dispense Controlled Substance Subsequent Violation.”
The Palm Beach County Clerk’s Office reports that Povisil was charged with retail theft back in March. The cases were closed as “adjudication withheld.” It’s unclear if her latest arrest will impact those cases.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Man, With White Claw Beer, Lunges At Cop
- AIRPORT PARKING: Again, Fort Lauderdale Says Garages Full, Opens Overflow
- CLAUDETTE FORMS: Tropical Storm Battering Coast, Florida In Warning Zone
- NOT CLAUDETTE YET: Hurricane Center Says Storm Growing, But Not Named Yet
- Bonefish Grill Sued After Boca Raton Slip and Fall
- Nearly 4000 Palm Beach School District Students, Staffers, Tested Positive For COVID-19
- Boca Raton Woman Jailed On DUI Charge, “Did What She Pleased”
- TROPICAL STORM WARNING: Florida In Forecast For Latest System
- Man Charged In Delray Beach LGBTQ Crosswalk Vandalism