DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We rarely see the charge of “dangerous drugs” used but Delray Beach Police charged Karina Marie Povisil of Riverbend Terrace in Boca Raton with that and other offenses.
The 19 year old is now facing charges of Cocaine Possession, Drug Equipment Possession, and the “Dangerous Drugs — Distribute, Dispense Controlled Substance Subsequent Violation.”
The Palm Beach County Clerk’s Office reports that Povisil was charged with retail theft back in March. The cases were closed as “adjudication withheld.” It’s unclear if her latest arrest will impact those cases.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- POLICE: Boca Raton Man Claimed Girlfriend Had Knife, Pills, So Batters Her To Save Her
- FAU Henderson University School Ranked Second In USA For K-5
- Woman Slips On Pool Deck, Sues Boca’s Broken Sound Country Club
- HURRICANE CENTER: Keep An Eye On Growing System East Of Florida
- FEDS: Local Man, “Dandy Daddy,” Sentenced To Eight Years In Prison
- Flanigan’s Boca Raton Cited For Flying Insects
- GAS LEAK: Airport Road In Boca Raton Closed
- STRAIGHT OUTTA KINGS POINT: Stalking, Murder Threat Charges Filed
- COVID Cases Rise In Palm Beach County School District