BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — She’s 60 years old and certainly should know better, but Mindy Sue Marchese is accused by the Boca Raton Police Department of driving under the influence.
The Coconut Creek resident was cuffed and stuffed in the early hours of Thursday morning and released several hours later on her own recognizance.
While Coconut Creek is Broward County, we checked the Palm Beach County clerk’s office and learned that Marchese has just two speeding tickets to her name — both of which are closed cases.
Now there’s a DUI case and it is very much open, pending her upcoming court appearance.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- LISTEN TO VOICEMAIL: Palm Beach County Elections Supervisor Calls Our Report Unfair
- CRASH: Atlantic and Jog In Delray Beach, Expect Delays
- Feds Prepare To Take Seven Bridges Home, Property Of Chiropractor Richard Davidson
- COVID-19 Infects 122 In Palm Beach County Schools
- Election Issues In Palm Beach County? Spokesperson Won’t Discuss Ballot Vans
- BREAKING: I-95 Northbound Closed In Boca Raton
- BREAKING: Florida Turnpike Closed At Glades Road
- FLORIDA COVID POSITIVITY SOARS: Highest In Weeks, Infection Cases Pass 760,000
- South Florida Postal Worker Charged With Stealing Vote By Mail Ballot