BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — She’s 60 years old and certainly should know better, but Mindy Sue Marchese is accused by the Boca Raton Police Department of driving under the influence.
The Coconut Creek resident was cuffed and stuffed in the early hours of Thursday morning and released several hours later on her own recognizance.
While Coconut Creek is Broward County, we checked the Palm Beach County clerk’s office and learned that Marchese has just two speeding tickets to her name — both of which are closed cases.
Now there’s a DUI case and it is very much open, pending her upcoming court appearance.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA COVID DISASTER: CDC Reveals 12K New Cases Wednesday, 60K In Week
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Drifting, Formation Chance Increases
- Boynton Beach Police To Shut Major Road For Investigation
- Boca Raton Man Charged With Driving During Zoom Court Hearing
- Florida’s Turnpike Remains Closed, Tractor Trailer Into Canal In Boynton Beach
- Inmate Sues Boca Raton’s GEO Group For Withholding Dental Care
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Has 30 Percent Chance Of Development
- Michael Burke Named Interim Superintendent of Palm Beach County Schools
- Broken Sound Country Club Cited By Health Inspector