BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Perhaps a rousing rendition of “Jail House Rock” will work its way into “Happy Birthday, Tara Tornese.”
The now 25 year old Deerfield Beach resident is spending her 25th birthday behind bars following her arrest early this morning for DUI by Boca Raton Police.
Tornese, of NW 39th Avenue in Deerfield, was booked into jail around 7:30 this morning.
Her Palm Beach County record reveals an arrest back in 2010 for possessing alcohol as a minor — the State Attorney’s office opted not to prosecute.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Pfizer COVID-19 Appointments Available In Palm Beach County
- FSA Testing Brings COVID-19 Increase In Palm Beach County Schools
- Delray Beach Resident Gregg Fredman Jailed For Child Abuse
- Did Boca Raton Police Try To Hide Death Of Federal Judge?
- FLORIDA PROBLEMS: Record Positivity Rate, Record New COVID Infections
- Johnson and Johnson Shots Being Canceled Throughout Area
- Flights Resume After Bomb Scare, Major Weather Delays At Fort Lauderdale Airport
- Roaches Found In Boca Raton Yogurt Shop, State Shuts It Down
- Real Estate Agent Susan Caljean Jailed On DUI Charge