BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Perhaps a rousing rendition of “Jail House Rock” will work its way into “Happy Birthday, Tara Tornese.”
The now 25 year old Deerfield Beach resident is spending her 25th birthday behind bars following her arrest early this morning for DUI by Boca Raton Police.
Tornese, of NW 39th Avenue in Deerfield, was booked into jail around 7:30 this morning.
Her Palm Beach County record reveals an arrest back in 2010 for possessing alcohol as a minor — the State Attorney’s office opted not to prosecute.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Reckless Endangerment Charges For Non-Mask Wearers?
- South Florida Attorney Charged By Feds For Wire, Securities Fraud
- COVID SURGE FLORIDA: 3259 New Cases, 106 New Deaths, Positivity Heading Up
- BIG JUMP: Now 22 COVID Infections In Palm Beach County Schools
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Aggravated Assault With Deadly Weapon Charge
- COVID-19: Boca, Delray Restaurant Horror Stories As CDC Says Eating Inside Is Bad Idea
- COVID-19 Reported In Boca Middle, Spanish River High, West Boca High
- Police Cam Captures Takedown Of Former Campaign Official
- Masks Still Required In Palm Beach County Schools