We have received the police report and connection to the John Legend concert. Click Here for the update.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Matthew Richard Klotz, a 22 year old resident of Gettysburg Road in Boca Raton is in the Palm Beach County Jail — charged with making a bomb threat.
We are awaiting the official arrest documents but can report that Klotz was taken into custody early this morning by Boca Raton Police. He stands charged with “Threat To Bomb — False Report Bomb/Arson/Weapons of Mass Destruction (on) Public Property” and “Crimes Against Person – Resist Detention (by) A Public Lodge Operator.”
We will update as soon as we receive additional details.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Teacher Union: Keep Masks In Palm Beach Schools
- New Mask Policy In Palm Beach County School District
- ALLEGATION: Home Depot Botched $16K Storm Window Install, Ignoring Inspectors
- Woman Vomits In Town Center Mall Parking Lot, Is Charged With DUI
- COVID FLORIDA: Positivity Drops Into 4’s For First Time In Months, But Infections Rising
- Publix Ignores Maskless Woman As Stunned Shoppers Ask Her To Cover Mouth, Nose
- CLAIM: Inmate Stabbed In Cell, Boca Raton’s GEO Group Liable
- Mask Mandate Alive In Palm Beach County, Officials Say Cops May Enforce
- Tweets By Boca Raton Teacher About Guns, Masks, The Lord Under Scrutiny