We have received the police report and connection to the John Legend concert. Click Here for the update.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Matthew Richard Klotz, a 22 year old resident of Gettysburg Road in Boca Raton is in the Palm Beach County Jail — charged with making a bomb threat.
We are awaiting the official arrest documents but can report that Klotz was taken into custody early this morning by Boca Raton Police. He stands charged with “Threat To Bomb — False Report Bomb/Arson/Weapons of Mass Destruction (on) Public Property” and “Crimes Against Person – Resist Detention (by) A Public Lodge Operator.”
We will update as soon as we receive additional details.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: New Tropical Wave East Of Florida May Grow
- West Boca, Delray Medical Centers Restrict Visitors
- PALM BEACH SCHOOL TEACHERS: “We’ll Reward Kids Who Wear Masks”
- COVID CRISIS FLORIDA: State Reports Another 16,935 Infections, 140 Deaths
- ARMED ROBBERY OUTSIDE TOWN CENTER MALL: Boca Raton Police Investigate
- UPDATE: Hurricane Center Now Says Two Systems Forming
- LAWSUIT: Don’t Burn The Body! Boca Raton Woman Set For Cremation, Son Says Stop…
- Daniel Porush, “Wolf Of Boca Raton,” Jailed On DUI Charge
- FLORIDA: At Least 40 Children Admitted To Hospitals For COVID On Monday