We have received the police report and connection to the John Legend concert. Click Here for the update.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Matthew Richard Klotz, a 22 year old resident of Gettysburg Road in Boca Raton is in the Palm Beach County Jail — charged with making a bomb threat.
We are awaiting the official arrest documents but can report that Klotz was taken into custody early this morning by Boca Raton Police. He stands charged with “Threat To Bomb — False Report Bomb/Arson/Weapons of Mass Destruction (on) Public Property” and “Crimes Against Person – Resist Detention (by) A Public Lodge Operator.”
We will update as soon as we receive additional details.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: New Disturbance Forms, May Develop In Caribbean
- Polo Club Boca Bans Visiting Family Members, Guests From Facilities
- Florida Adds 26,269 COVID-19 Cases In Just One Week, Death Count Rising
- Palm Beach County: Don’t Mail Your Ballot, Hand Deliver
- Hurricane Center: Another Tropical System Forming
- Palm Beach Students Not Distancing Says School Board Member
- FEDS: Man Used University of Florida Students In Massive Fraud
- FAU Presents Virtual Dance Concert
- COVID: Palm Beach County ER Visits Increasing