We have received the police report and connection to the John Legend concert. Click Here for the update.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Matthew Richard Klotz, a 22 year old resident of Gettysburg Road in Boca Raton is in the Palm Beach County Jail — charged with making a bomb threat.
We are awaiting the official arrest documents but can report that Klotz was taken into custody early this morning by Boca Raton Police. He stands charged with “Threat To Bomb — False Report Bomb/Arson/Weapons of Mass Destruction (on) Public Property” and “Crimes Against Person – Resist Detention (by) A Public Lodge Operator.”
We will update as soon as we receive additional details.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Senator Marco Rubio Talks TikTok, FAU With Andrew Colton on NewsRadio 610 WIOD
- WHOSE BODY WAS IN BURNING CAR? BROWARD COPS ASKING FOR TIPS
- GO OWLS! FAU’s Student Affairs VP Joins Andrew Colton On NewsRadio 610 WIOD
- Broward Crash Backs Up Traffic Into Boca Raton
- Rocco’s Tacos Delray Beach Ordered Closed By Health Inspector
- SECURITY ALERT: Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport Evacuated
- HAMMER TIME: Boca Raton Woman Allegedly Hits Husband On Head With Hammer
- Body Found On Side Of Palm Beach County Road, FHP Asks For Tips
- Body Found In North Broward Burning Car