DEERFIELD BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Just in time for the afternoon rush, Broward Sheriff’s Office is on the scene of a reported bomb threat in the area of 685 Hillsboro Blvd. We will update as we received details.
BSO’s deputies and the Bomb Squad are responding to a report of a possible explosive device in a car near the above address. Deputies have closed road traffic on East Hillsboro Boulevard from the 800 block to the 500 block. Homes and businesses in that area have been evacuated.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA COVID DISASTER: CDC Reveals 12K New Cases Wednesday, 60K In Week
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Drifting, Formation Chance Increases
- Boynton Beach Police To Shut Major Road For Investigation
- Boca Raton Man Charged With Driving During Zoom Court Hearing
- Florida’s Turnpike Remains Closed, Tractor Trailer Into Canal In Boynton Beach
- Inmate Sues Boca Raton’s GEO Group For Withholding Dental Care
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Has 30 Percent Chance Of Development
- Michael Burke Named Interim Superintendent of Palm Beach County Schools
- Broken Sound Country Club Cited By Health Inspector