DEERFIELD BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Oceans 234, one of Deerfield Beach’s most popular beachfront restaurants, will be hosting the Fifth Annual “Clothes off our Backs” for Women In Distress on Tuesday, Aug. 5, from 5-8 p.m. As part of the Boca Raton Chamber of Commerce’s annual Boca Festival Days, proceeds from the clothing drive will benefit Women In Distress of Broward County. Guests are encouraged to clean out their closets for new and gently worn men’s, women’s and children’s clothing as well as cell phones and chargers. The $20 event donation includes a delicious array of butler passed appetizers and a chance to win a “stay-cation” package on the Island of Deerfield Beach.
“Oceans 234 is so honored to be hosting this event for the fifth consecutive year to benefit this amazing cause,” says Oceans 234 owner Danielle Williams. “Our customers look forward to this event every year as a great way to give back to the community and have a great time in the process.”
The “Clothes off our Backs” event has become such a huge success over the years that it has grown to be the largest clothing drive for the organization. Williams and her staff embrace the “pay it forward” philosophy and share the good work of what Oceans 234 does past their four walls to help those in the local area. All of Oceans 234’s team members strive to do good for the community that they work, live and play in because without that community, the restaurant would not be where it is today.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA LOGS 51,000 COVID CASES OVER THREE DAYS
- Two Seniors Killed In West Boynton Beach Crash
- Kids Are Testing Positive At Boca Raton Area Camps, What Does That Mean For School?
- Here’s How To Remove Your Child From Palm Beach County Schools
- Palm Beach County: Free COVID-19 Testing Available
- READ THE REPORT: New York Governor Andrew Cuomo Sexually Harassed Multiple Women
- Are Boca, Delray Restaurant Workers Wearing Masks? Tell Us, Others
- Woman, Three Times Legal Limit, Asks Boca PD To Help Her Get To Hawaii
- Parents Outraged, Fearful That Palm Beach Schools Won’t Mandate Masks