UPDATE: We have obtained the arrest report. Read it here.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We expect full details a little later today but can report now that Jennifer Poston, 33, of Town Colony Drive is in the Palm Beach County Jail this morning. She is charged with four counts of battery on an officer, firefighter or EMT, as well as one count of resisting an officer without violence.
Poston was arrested late last night and booked into the Palm Beach County Jail around 12:45 in the morning. Bond is set at $12,000.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested
- IT’S ALIVE: Hurricane Hunter Finds Circulation In System Near Florida
- Lotus Boca Raton Homeowner Sued For Spreading Rumors About Neighbor
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens