BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Friday morning brings an official welcome to Tropical Storm Bertha…
The storm is no threat to Florida unless something dramatically changes.
Here’s the update from the National Hurricane Center:
00 WTNT33 KNHC 011153 TCPAT3 BULLETIN TROPICAL STORM BERTHA INTERMEDIATE ADVISORY NUMBER 2A NWS NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL AL032014 800 AM AST FRI AUG 01 2014 ...HURRICANE HUNTER AIRCRAFT ABOUT TO INVESTIGATE BERTHA... ...TROPICAL STORM WARNING ISSUED FOR MARTINIQUE... SUMMARY OF 800 AM AST...1200 UTC...INFORMATION
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Tropical Depression Could Form Within Day
- FLORIDA COVID: More Than 14K Cases Recorded On Friday, 148 Deaths
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Child Neglect, Weapon Charge
- Get Paid To Get A COVID Shot In Boca Raton
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested
- IT’S ALIVE: Hurricane Hunter Finds Circulation In System Near Florida
- Lotus Boca Raton Homeowner Sued For Spreading Rumors About Neighbor
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form