UPDATE: Monday, 7:06pm — We have obtained the arrest report. Read it here.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Delray Beach resident Henley Bracken is in the Palm Beach County Jail this Sunday afternoon following her early morning arrest by Boca Raton Police.
Bracken, 32, of Greensward Lane in Delray is charged with both DUI and Cruelty Toward a Child with the stipulation of “without great bodily harm.”
We will receive specifics in the arrest report on Monday.
Bracken’s bond is set at $3,000.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE: First Forecast Set For Early April
- Federal Charges Filed Against Parkland Pediatrician Mizrachy
- POLICE: Woman Abandons Three Children Across Palm Beach County
- BREAKING: Florida Teachers Now Eligible For COVID-19 Vaccine
- Hyundai Sued: Palm Beach County Man Says Genesis Is A Dud
- COVID Shot Now Available To Vulnerable Floridians Under 65
- Boca’s Courtney Isgette Arrested On DUI Charge
- Another Boynton Resident Killed In Crash
- Boynton Beach Resident Matthew Guntle Killed In Crash