UPDATE: Monday, 7:06pm — We have obtained the arrest report. Read it here.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Delray Beach resident Henley Bracken is in the Palm Beach County Jail this Sunday afternoon following her early morning arrest by Boca Raton Police.
Bracken, 32, of Greensward Lane in Delray is charged with both DUI and Cruelty Toward a Child with the stipulation of “without great bodily harm.”
We will receive specifics in the arrest report on Monday.
Bracken’s bond is set at $3,000.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA TREND ENDS: COVID Positivity Rises
- ALERT: Florida Freedom Keepers Plans Rally At Patch Reef Park, Authorities Warn
- Hit and Run Charge Filed Against Delray Beach Man
- GOOD COVID NEWS FLORIDA? All Numbers Dropping
- Enhanced DUI Charge Filed Against Boca Raton Woman
- CLAIM: Woman Critically Injured In Boca Raton Town Center Mall Lot
- Teacher Union: Keep Masks In Palm Beach Schools
- New Mask Policy In Palm Beach County School District
- ALLEGATION: Home Depot Botched $16K Storm Window Install, Ignoring Inspectors