UPDATE: Monday, 7:06pm — We have obtained the arrest report. Read it here.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Delray Beach resident Henley Bracken is in the Palm Beach County Jail this Sunday afternoon following her early morning arrest by Boca Raton Police.
Bracken, 32, of Greensward Lane in Delray is charged with both DUI and Cruelty Toward a Child with the stipulation of “without great bodily harm.”
We will receive specifics in the arrest report on Monday.
Bracken’s bond is set at $3,000.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- SEVEN BRIDGES: Swingers, Seniors Fight Stability For Soul Of Community
- COVID ALERT: Palm Beach County Elevated To Critical
- NO BIG DEAL: Looks Like System Is Dissipating
- Delray Beach Bartender Charged With DUI
- Tropical Depression Could Form Within Day
- FLORIDA COVID: More Than 14K Cases Recorded On Friday, 148 Deaths
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Child Neglect, Weapon Charge
- Get Paid To Get A COVID Shot In Boca Raton
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested