BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A fire in West Boca Sunday afternoon seriously damaged a home but fortunately caused no injuries.
From Palm Beach County Fire Rescue:
At 1:17pm crews responded to reports of a fire on the 22000 block of Altona Dr in Boca. First arriving firefighters reported heavy black smoke and flames from the side of a two story home. Firefighters quickly entered the home and located the fire in a bedroom, bringing it under control. Three occupants and a pet were outside the home on arrival and a search confirmed that there was nobody else inside the home. At this time overhaul has been completed and an investigator is on location to determine the cause of the fire.
One occupant suffered injuries during this incident and was transported to West Boca Medical Center for treatment.
The occupants did not require the Red Cross for assistance at this time.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens
- FLORIDA COVID DISASTER: CDC Reveals 12K New Cases Wednesday, 60K In Week
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Drifting, Formation Chance Increases
- Boynton Beach Police To Shut Major Road For Investigation