BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A fire in West Boca Sunday afternoon seriously damaged a home but fortunately caused no injuries.
From Palm Beach County Fire Rescue:
At 1:17pm crews responded to reports of a fire on the 22000 block of Altona Dr in Boca. First arriving firefighters reported heavy black smoke and flames from the side of a two story home. Firefighters quickly entered the home and located the fire in a bedroom, bringing it under control. Three occupants and a pet were outside the home on arrival and a search confirmed that there was nobody else inside the home. At this time overhaul has been completed and an investigator is on location to determine the cause of the fire.
One occupant suffered injuries during this incident and was transported to West Boca Medical Center for treatment.
The occupants did not require the Red Cross for assistance at this time.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- ALERT: CDC SAYS PALM BEACH COUNTY NOW “HIGH” FOR COVID SPREAD
- BOOMERS BOCA RATON: WOMAN CLAIMS ASSAULT, BATTERY
- WARNING: Fort Lauderdale Airport Says Arrive Early, Prepare To Wait This Holiday Weekend
- STALKER: Police Say Boca Raton Woman Stalked, Threatened Victim
- ALERT: US27 CLOSED, DOUBLE FATAL CRASH NEAR ALLIGATOR ALLEY
- SEVEN BRIDGES SUED: Pool Company Claims $20,000 Balance, Poop Removal
- Boca Raton Mayor Scott Singer Reacts To School Shooting
- EVACUATION: Morikami Park Elementary School Evacuated
- Delray Beach Woman Dies In Crash Near Bocaire Country Club