BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Monday morning brings a promotion of sorts to Tropical Storm Bertha. No longer depressed and no longer just blowing hot air, Bertha is now a full fledged hurricane. The current path takes her nowhere near Florida as it stays solidly off the east coast.
From the National Hurricane Center:
...BERTHA BECOMES THE SECOND HURRICANE OF THE 2014 ATLANTIC SEASON... SUMMARY OF 1100 AM EDT...1500 UTC...INFORMATION
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Get Paid To Get A COVID Shot In Boca Raton
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested
- IT’S ALIVE: Hurricane Hunter Finds Circulation In System Near Florida
- Lotus Boca Raton Homeowner Sued For Spreading Rumors About Neighbor
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop