BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Monday morning brings a promotion of sorts to Tropical Storm Bertha. No longer depressed and no longer just blowing hot air, Bertha is now a full fledged hurricane. The current path takes her nowhere near Florida as it stays solidly off the east coast.
From the National Hurricane Center:
...BERTHA BECOMES THE SECOND HURRICANE OF THE 2014 ATLANTIC SEASON... SUMMARY OF 1100 AM EDT...1500 UTC...INFORMATION
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA TREND ENDS: COVID Positivity Rises
- ALERT: Florida Freedom Keepers Plans Rally At Patch Reef Park, Authorities Warn
- Hit and Run Charge Filed Against Delray Beach Man
- GOOD COVID NEWS FLORIDA? All Numbers Dropping
- Enhanced DUI Charge Filed Against Boca Raton Woman
- CLAIM: Woman Critically Injured In Boca Raton Town Center Mall Lot
- Teacher Union: Keep Masks In Palm Beach Schools
- New Mask Policy In Palm Beach County School District
- ALLEGATION: Home Depot Botched $16K Storm Window Install, Ignoring Inspectors