BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — It’s a charge of cocaine possession with intent to sell and another of obstructing an officer without violence for West Boca Raton resident Kristina Marie Lewis.
The 23 year old was arrested by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office Tuesday afternoon and booked into the Palm Beach County Jail. She was released on $5,000 bond just after midnight Wednesday morning.
Lewis’ record in Palm Beach County is nothing of note — a mere traffic violation several years ago.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Lynn University To Hold Virtual Graduation, But FAU In Person This Spring
- Palmetto Place Condo Sued Over Mask Mandate
- CLAIM: Lithium Overdose Caused By Boca Raton Publix
- Delray Beach Woman Sues Boca Kosher Market
- Florida’s “Vulnerable” Form For COVID-19 Shot May Be HIPAA Violation
- COVID Count Rising In Palm Beach County Schools
- Delray Beach Man, Registered Sex Offender, Arrested Again For Sex Crime
- Teacher, Arrested By Boca Raton Police, Set To Be Fired Today
- Delray’s Tiffany Terrazzano Jailed On Repeat Charge