BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Get her off the roads. Ava Mitsuda, 54, is back in the Palm Beach County Jail this Sunday morning after being arrested for the second time in a week for DUI.
Mitsuda was cuffed by Boca Raton PD overnight and locked up at 1:50 this morning. The arrest follows her arrest Thursday night for DUI — also by Boca PD. She was released on her own recognizance in that case.
Mitsuda, of 1000 Spanish River Road, completed a divorce in April of 2013, but otherwise has no court activity in process according to the Palm Beach County Clerk’s office.
Her first appearance on the latest DUI charge is set for Monday morning.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- SEVEN BRIDGES: Swingers, Seniors Fight Stability For Soul Of Community
- COVID ALERT: Palm Beach County Elevated To Critical
- NO BIG DEAL: Looks Like System Is Dissipating
- Delray Beach Bartender Charged With DUI
- Tropical Depression Could Form Within Day
- FLORIDA COVID: More Than 14K Cases Recorded On Friday, 148 Deaths
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Child Neglect, Weapon Charge
- Get Paid To Get A COVID Shot In Boca Raton
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested