BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Get her off the roads. Ava Mitsuda, 54, is back in the Palm Beach County Jail this Sunday morning after being arrested for the second time in a week for DUI.
Mitsuda was cuffed by Boca Raton PD overnight and locked up at 1:50 this morning. The arrest follows her arrest Thursday night for DUI — also by Boca PD. She was released on her own recognizance in that case.
Mitsuda, of 1000 Spanish River Road, completed a divorce in April of 2013, but otherwise has no court activity in process according to the Palm Beach County Clerk’s office.
Her first appearance on the latest DUI charge is set for Monday morning.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Hit and Run Charge Filed Against Delray Beach Man
- GOOD COVID NEWS FLORIDA? All Numbers Dropping
- Enhanced DUI Charge Filed Against Boca Raton Woman
- CLAIM: Woman Critically Injured In Boca Raton Town Center Mall Lot
- Teacher Union: Keep Masks In Palm Beach Schools
- New Mask Policy In Palm Beach County School District
- ALLEGATION: Home Depot Botched $16K Storm Window Install, Ignoring Inspectors
- Woman Vomits In Town Center Mall Parking Lot, Is Charged With DUI
- COVID FLORIDA: Positivity Drops Into 4’s For First Time In Months, But Infections Rising