BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Florida Atlantic University students will make their way back to the residence halls this week to mark the start of the University’s fall 2014 semester.
Move-In Day for freshmen will take place on Thursday, Aug. 14, at 8:30 a.m. at FAU’s Boca Raton campus, 777 Glades Road, and Friday, Aug. 15, at 8:30 a.m. for returning/transfer students.
Move-In Day is the official day for FAU’s residential students to return to campus. The day offers a unique opportunity for students and their families to connect with FAU officials, faculty, staff and student groups who are on hand to help them move into the residence halls.
There will be nearly 500 volunteers from across the campus; students, staff and faculty who will assist students moving into the residence halls.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton’s Victoria Boettcher Jailed On DUI, “Almost Hit House”
- Boca Raton Marriott, In Prom Controversy, Was Subject Of COVID Complaint
- NEW FLORIDA COVID PROBLEMS: Area Hospitals Filling Again
- FAU Student Wins $10K For Boating App
- Boca High, Don Estridge Highest COVID Infections In South Palm Beach County
- Boca Raton’s Steven Pollachek Jailed On DUI Charge, Twice Legal Limit
- Threatening To Stab Husband, Boca Raton Woman Jailed
- Marriott Not Commenting On COVID Prom At Boca Center
- Murder-Suicide At Local Hampton Inn, Child Found Asleep, Body In Car On I-95