BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Moffitt Cancer Center in Tampa, a partner of Boca Raton Regional Hospital, has been named one of “100 Hospitals and Health Systems With Great Oncology Programs” in 2014 by Becker’s Hospital Review. Boca Regional’s Eugene M. & Christine E. Lynn Cancer Institute joined the Moffitt Oncology Network in June 2013.
Becker’s list recognizes hospitals “leading the way in terms of quality patient care, cancer outcomes and research.” As the only National Cancer Institute Comprehensive Cancer Center based in Florida, Moffitt is part of an elite group of programs that represents the strongest institutions in the nation dedicated to scientific innovation and excellence, interdisciplinary research, training and education, and recognition and pursuit of new research opportunities.
Boca Regional’s partnership with Moffitt presents a myriad of key elements that enhance the Lynn Cancer Institute’s capabilities. The Institute’s physicians are credentialed members of the Moffitt Oncology Network and collaborate with Moffitt clinicians on unique clinical trials, evidence-based clinical care, and novel quality and educational programs that provide oversight, measurement and feedback for the Institute.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- For Drew Abruzzese, A Fall From Food Network To Palm Beach County Jail
- Missing Boynton Woman Found Dead, Man Arrested
- Arrest In Seven Bridges: Audi Blocked By Mercedes Leads To Assault Charge
- Amazing Photos: Two Tractor Trailers Crash On Turnpike Near Delray Beach
- Do You Live Near These Boca Raton Sex Offenders?
- Boca Raton’s Rex Baron Cited By Health Inspectors
- Popular Delray Beach Restaurant Sued Over Umbrella Incident
- New Rules For COVID-19 Shots As Publix Again Takes Appointments
- Boca Raton Man Pleads Guilty To Posting Child Abuse Photos Of Toddler In His Care