BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Moffitt Cancer Center in Tampa, a partner of Boca Raton Regional Hospital, has been named one of “100 Hospitals and Health Systems With Great Oncology Programs” in 2014 by Becker’s Hospital Review. Boca Regional’s Eugene M. & Christine E. Lynn Cancer Institute joined the Moffitt Oncology Network in June 2013.
Becker’s list recognizes hospitals “leading the way in terms of quality patient care, cancer outcomes and research.” As the only National Cancer Institute Comprehensive Cancer Center based in Florida, Moffitt is part of an elite group of programs that represents the strongest institutions in the nation dedicated to scientific innovation and excellence, interdisciplinary research, training and education, and recognition and pursuit of new research opportunities.
Boca Regional’s partnership with Moffitt presents a myriad of key elements that enhance the Lynn Cancer Institute’s capabilities. The Institute’s physicians are credentialed members of the Moffitt Oncology Network and collaborate with Moffitt clinicians on unique clinical trials, evidence-based clinical care, and novel quality and educational programs that provide oversight, measurement and feedback for the Institute.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Superintendent Tells Parents Nothing Will Change Second Semester
- WHERE IS SHE? Boca Police Looking For Marilyn Ruddy
- Jewish Family Services In Boca Donated 500 Meals For Thanksgiving
- Chick-fil-A To Open In West Boca Raton, Will Feed 100 Local Heroes Free For A Year
- FLORIDA: DeSantis Says Lockdowns Do Nothing, Social Distancing Not Needed, State Hits 999,319 Infections
- DESANTIS: VIRTUAL LEARNING TO CONTINUE SPRING SEMESTER
- Palm Beach Schools Return With 785 COVID-19 Cases Logged So Far
- Delray Beach Man Jailed On Child Abuse, Strangulation Charges
- COVID FLORIDA: State Adds Another 7179 Cases In One Day, Positivity Climbs