BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Moffitt Cancer Center in Tampa, a partner of Boca Raton Regional Hospital, has been named one of “100 Hospitals and Health Systems With Great Oncology Programs” in 2014 by Becker’s Hospital Review. Boca Regional’s Eugene M. & Christine E. Lynn Cancer Institute joined the Moffitt Oncology Network in June 2013.
Becker’s list recognizes hospitals “leading the way in terms of quality patient care, cancer outcomes and research.” As the only National Cancer Institute Comprehensive Cancer Center based in Florida, Moffitt is part of an elite group of programs that represents the strongest institutions in the nation dedicated to scientific innovation and excellence, interdisciplinary research, training and education, and recognition and pursuit of new research opportunities.
Boca Regional’s partnership with Moffitt presents a myriad of key elements that enhance the Lynn Cancer Institute’s capabilities. The Institute’s physicians are credentialed members of the Moffitt Oncology Network and collaborate with Moffitt clinicians on unique clinical trials, evidence-based clinical care, and novel quality and educational programs that provide oversight, measurement and feedback for the Institute.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Senator Marco Rubio Talks TikTok, FAU With Andrew Colton on NewsRadio 610 WIOD
- WHOSE BODY WAS IN BURNING CAR? BROWARD COPS ASKING FOR TIPS
- GO OWLS! FAU’s Student Affairs VP Joins Andrew Colton On NewsRadio 610 WIOD
- Broward Crash Backs Up Traffic Into Boca Raton
- Rocco’s Tacos Delray Beach Ordered Closed By Health Inspector
- SECURITY ALERT: Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport Evacuated
- HAMMER TIME: Boca Raton Woman Allegedly Hits Husband On Head With Hammer
- Body Found On Side Of Palm Beach County Road, FHP Asks For Tips
- Body Found In North Broward Burning Car