BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Moffitt Cancer Center in Tampa, a partner of Boca Raton Regional Hospital, has been named one of “100 Hospitals and Health Systems With Great Oncology Programs” in 2014 by Becker’s Hospital Review. Boca Regional’s Eugene M. & Christine E. Lynn Cancer Institute joined the Moffitt Oncology Network in June 2013.
Becker’s list recognizes hospitals “leading the way in terms of quality patient care, cancer outcomes and research.” As the only National Cancer Institute Comprehensive Cancer Center based in Florida, Moffitt is part of an elite group of programs that represents the strongest institutions in the nation dedicated to scientific innovation and excellence, interdisciplinary research, training and education, and recognition and pursuit of new research opportunities.
Boca Regional’s partnership with Moffitt presents a myriad of key elements that enhance the Lynn Cancer Institute’s capabilities. The Institute’s physicians are credentialed members of the Moffitt Oncology Network and collaborate with Moffitt clinicians on unique clinical trials, evidence-based clinical care, and novel quality and educational programs that provide oversight, measurement and feedback for the Institute.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TURNPIKE CRASH UPDATE: Victim Of Fender Bender Killed When Hit Near Glades Road
- Generator Company Reviews: Tell Us About Your Experience In Palm Beach County
- United Way Of Palm Beach County Raises $433K For Non-Profit Workers
- FLORIDA TURNPIKE CLOSED: Critical Crash Northbound Near Glades Road
- HURRICANE CENTER: Keep An Eye On The Wave, Development Possible
- Homeowner Sues Valencia Reserve, Critically Injured
- DONNA KLEIN JEWISH ACADEMY SUED: STUDENT BULLIED, INJURED
- POLICE: Bulldog Named Morty Attacks Golden Retriever In Seven Bridges, Punctures Ear
- HURRICANE CENTER: There’s Another Wave To Watch